Senior Network Administrator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Senior network administrator with 14 years experience primarily as a LAN administrator, utilizing knowledge of WAN's and VPN for various industries. Earned an MCSE and CNA. Proven record of project management success evaluating, installing, and supporting all areas of the network and insuring appropriate resolution of problems during network outages and/or periods of reduced performance.|
|FJK Corporation, Houston, Texas|
|Senior Network Administrator, 2000 - Present|
|Support and administer LAN and WAN systems for the business banking group, involving 14 sites, 500 end-users, 8 servers, 8 routers, 21 switches, 300 printers, 700 workstations with Windows 95, 2000, and NT operating systems, Dell and HP platforms, and Toshiba and Compaq laptops. Interact with the vice president of banking, business banking officers, commercial loan officers, administrative assistants, and loan processing support personnel. Interface with vendors from Dell, HP, and Compaq. |
· Provided input and recommendations regarding purchase of $2 million in inventory.
· Worked with an engineer to evaluate and repair the server at an office branch with more than 200 end-users unable to access network due to water damage.
- Installed, repaired, and restored data.
· Worked all weekend to have system up and running first thing on Monday morning.
|Ferndale Corporation, Houston, Texas|
|Senior Network Administrator, 1999 - 2000|
|Provided desktop and LAN support in NT and Novell environments for application and e-mail. |
· Participated on the server team responsible for 3500 users and implementation of daily upgrades.
|Goldman and Frank, Houston, Texas|
|Senior Network Administrator, 1998 - 1999|
|Assigned to two major projects: |
· Served on a three-member installation team for a network for the XYZ Hotels.
- Installed Internet access in guestrooms and provisioned ports on Cisco switch.
- Interacted with facility engineers, hotel managers, and supervisor from Lucent Technologies.
· Participated on a five-member team working on a government contract at the Social Security Administration
- Provided network administration, installed new printers, configured workstations for printers, performed server configurations, and assigned status IP addresses for all nodes on the network.
- Completed project in 30 days, 60 days ahead of schedule.
|Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority, Houston, Texas|
|Computer Technician, 1996 - 1999|
|Novell and NT environments for 2500 users|
|New York City Transit Authority, New York, New York|
|Computer Technician, 1988 - 1996|
|CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION|
|Computer Learning Center|
|Network Engineering & Management|
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
Certified Novell Administrator (CNA)
|New York University|
|Associate, Business Administration|
|Member - Network Professional Association|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Senior Network Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Senior Network Administrator resume sample.