Senior Sales Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE SENIOR SALES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country, Phone #, Email Address
| || || |
|Highland Corporation, Dallas, TX |
Senior Sales Manager
|2002 - Present|
Directed sales force of over 250 account managers, regional managers, and sales representatives to develop and deliver marketing campaigns for financial software publisher. Developed strategic partnerships to license software and expand business opportunities. Established quotas and managed performance to meet sales goals of $350 million per year.
- Assigned, trained and managed cross-functional teams to communicate and deliver coordinated marketing messages.
- Negotiated strategic partnerships with computer manufacturers contributing to more than 30% of annual revenues.
- Designed strategy to encourage customer adoption of product updates, increasing up-sell to existing accounts by 62%.
- Initiated promotional events and training classes, resulting in increased sales, brand awareness and customer loyalty.
|Baker and Baker, Dallas, TX |
National Account Manager
|1998 - 2002|
Managed marketing team of 12 account managers to conduct national marketing campaign for enterprise report management software, generating $35 million in annual sales. Developed strategic alliances with affiliates to license software and sell electronic statement delivery services. Called on chief information officers, chief technology officers, vice presidents of information systems. Average sales contracts ranged from $100,000 to $500,000.
- Trained account managers to grow and expand territories resulting in the highest sales volumes within the region.
- Achieved 106% of plan year-to-date within the second quarter; received the President’s Award for sales performance.
- Spearheaded new national campaign by creating a high-impact sales approach, resulting in a 35% increase in revenues.
- Developed proactive communication program to improve customer relations and customer confidence.
|Reed Consulting, Dallas, TX |
|1995 - 1998|
Marketed and sold equipment for hardware manufacturer. Supervised regional sales operations including 35 sales representatives and 110 accounts. Delivered sales presentations, seminars and training classes to clients and partners.
- Grew the territory by 50% from $200,000 to $300,000 in first year and to over $500,000 within the second year.
- Trained newly hired sales representatives to facilitate, negotiate and deliver creative sales tactics and strategies.
- Implemented focused sales strategy to attain average of 128% of quota, achieving Sales Region of the Year—1995.
- Introduced a successful Consumer Cares program, focusing on customer service, support and satisfaction.
University of California, Berkeley, CA, 1995
M.B.A, Marketing and Business Management, Haas School of Business
University of California, Los Angeles, CA, 1992
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Graduated Magna Cum Laude
President’s Club Award, 1998 – 2000
Par Club Award
Sales and Marketing Executives International
International Marketing Association
Marketing, Research Association, Member
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Senior Sales Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Senior Sales Manager resume sample.