Senior VP Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE SENIOR VP RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|• High achiever with strong leadership abilities. Communicate positively with people at all levels of organization. |
• Analytical and perceptive. View problems from various perspectives and evaluate viability of alternative solutions.
• Entrepreneurial spirit complimented by ability to be innovative and creative.
• Strategic thinker and perceive possible future needs. In response to changing technological needs, develop successful and innovative growth strategies to expand product offerings and diversify distribution channels to keep company profitable.
• In addition to strong manufacturing environment, attuned to marketing aspects of business and sensitive to needs of customers. Committed to providing quality products and the best in customer service.
Borni Corporation, Smith City, CA
1999 - Present
|Senior Vice President - Director of Operations|
Manufacturer of coated papers and films for wide format reproductions.
Directed all manufacturing and scheduling of 19 coating lines and converting operations in 3 U.S. facilities that supply 200+ products in 30,000 configurations to customers and national and international distribution centers and subsidiary company.
• Presided over R&D Department with goal of accelerating expansion of product line of color ink-jet media. Promoted program for pre-trial and post-trial reviews to effectively utilize time on production equipment and control materials consumed for testing purposes. Results: Estimated annual savings of $80,000.
Able Company, San Diego, CA
1976 - 1999
Coated paper manufacturer for wide-format reproductions with annual sales of $6,500,000. Report to Board of Directors and oversee 4 direct and 25 indirect staff.
Established company as progressive organization with quality products and reputation for excellent service. Became respected competitor in industry dominated by larger companies.
• Revamped plant layout resulting in increased efficiency in material storage, movement, and order picking.
DePaul University, Chicago, IL
|Graduate coursework in accounting, finance, marketing, management in MBA program.|
|Association of Engineering Graphic Imaging Systems (AEGIS), formerly Association of Reproduction Materials Manufacturers (ARMM) |
Treasurer and Director, ARMM, 1984 - 1999
American Institute of CPAs
Illinois Society of CPAs
International Reprographics Association (IRgA)
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Senior VP Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Senior VP resume sample.