Server Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE SERVER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
SALES / PUBLIC RELATIONS
Food Industry • Education • Broadcasting
Results of Sales Insights Professional Profiling show the following skill-sets:
- Goal-oriented individual who thrives in a changing work environment. View sales as an opportunity to compete with self and with others. Accept authority and responsibility to achieve sales goals. Enjoy the challenge of cold calls. Tackle tough sales problems and bring to successful conclusion.
- Readily build relationships with a wide variety of people from all professional levels and cultures. Quick study for new products and services. Utilize expansive communication skills and resourcefulness to market ideas and products.
- Self-motivated to work independently; equally competent as a team player/leader. Deliver efficient sales presentations to close the deal. Productive use of PowerPoint presentations.
- Create and maintain solid business/customer relationships. Generate top quality results by demonstrating superior product knowledge and integrity.
- Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to build, produce and succeed. Positively influence others through knowledge, interest and attitude.
BARTENDER / SERVER
Danny’s Country Inn – Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
2001 – Present
Quaker Steak and Lube, Best Wings USA – Sharon, Pennsylvania
1993 – 2001
Lone Star – Ft. Myers, Florida
1996 – 1998
- Provide quick, efficient and friendly service to customers. Boost customer base and establish repeat clientele. Compete with co-workers to achieve sales goals.
- Won first place in server competition in Pittsburgh.
- Made recommendations to management regarding expanding selection of liquors. Expanded offerings were well received by customers.
- Introduced theme-based “dress-up” night to complement performance by a ’70s band, creating a welcoming and festive ambiance in the restaurant.
- Rewarded for delivering exceptional service and sales performance with offer of management position (declined due to relocation back to Pennsylvania).
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
Certification to Substitute Teach in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Canfield, Ohio High School, 5 weeks, taught history to 11th and 12th grade students
Youngstown State University, 6 weeks, taught special needs class in Niles, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts and Science, 2003, Youngstown State University – Youngstown, Ohio
Delta Zeta Sorority ~ Honor Society Kappa Delta Pit (Education)
Historical Writing Seminar, 15 weeks, wrote thesis on Vietnam
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Server Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Server resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Server resume sample.