Social Services Care Worker Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE SOCIAL SERVICES CARE WORKER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SOCIAL SERVICES / CLIENT CARE |
|Community Resources • Child Welfare • Therapeutic Staff Support |
- Service- and people-oriented. Effectively identify and resolve problems using available resources. Build confidence in others. Assured, diplomatic and poised.
- Noteworthy communication skills. Interact positively with a wide range of people of various cultures and socio-economic backgrounds. Adroit at giving verbal and non-verbal feedback to encourage people to be open, to trust and to be receptive to suggestions. Skilled at negotiating conflicts.
- Prioritize workload and multi-task; flexible to changing priorities. Gather facts and supportive data to make decisions. Valued team player.
|EMPLOYMENT HISTORY |
|Alliance for Behavioral and Developmental Disabilities (ABDD) – Hermitage, Pennsylvania ||2003– Present |
|DIRECT CARE WORKER |
- As member of 2-person team, provide complete Activity of Daily Living (ADL) assistance for three adult residents in a group home. Perform housekeeping tasks and cook meals. Ensure all residents receive proper meals, medication, hygiene and basic care. Establish rapport and sense of trust with residents. Report all activities to supervisors.
- Keep files up-to-date (e.g., progress reports, house notes and individual I.D. notes).
- Provide transportation to care programs, home visits and recreational activities; supervise behavior of residents.
|Family Counseling and Children’s Services – Sharon, Pennsylvania ||2003 |
|Associates in Counseling & Child Guidance (ACCG) – Sharon, Pennsylvania ||1997 – 1999 |
|THERAPEUTIC STAFF SUPPORT / WRAPAROUND WORKER |
- Provided direct supervision of child to optimize educational, enrichment and recreational activities. Reported to treatment intervention team for guidance in appropriate approach to behavior problem(s). Assisted with activities of daily living.
- Maintained up-to-date progress notes to guide treatment intervention. Recorded information regarding progression or regression in client’s behaviorisms.
|Bryson Manor: A.M. Care Corporation – Youngstown, Ohio ||1989 – 1997 |
|CAREGIVER / COMMUNITY RESOURCES / ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR |
- Directed activities and promoted community resources for 30+ residents living in three adult foster care/group homes within the community. Assisted with Activities of Daily Living (A.D.L.).
- Transported residents to medical and community resources on consistent basis, facilitating improved therapeutic/medical results of treatment. Coordinated casework arrangements.
|Associated Neighborhood Centers – Youngstown, Ohio ||1984 – 1989 |
|PROGRAM WORKER |
- Supervised recreational activities for children on site and on field trips. Improved community concerns with children by participating in school Youth Teaching Youth (Y.T.Y.) Program. Provided guidance and served as role model for children.
- Conducted Adult Forum to establish and promote community-based civil humanities for both children and adults. Facilitated discussions on issues impacting relationships.
|EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION / TRAINING |
- Certificate, 2003, Safe Crisis Management, 12-hour course
- Certificate, 1988, Professional Ethics, Youngstown State University
- Awareness Training, Youngstown State University
- Certificate, 2001, Basic Understanding of Computers, Career Link
- Certificate, 1987, High Risk Children: Handle with Care, 3-day course, Family Recovery Center of Columbiana County
- Certificate, Children and Adolescents, 1985, Parkeview Counseling Center
- Certificate, Group Work for Human Relations and Development of Civil Harmonizing
- Coursework, Social Work Administration, 1987, Case Western Reserve University
B.A., 1981, Youngstown State University – Youngstown, Ohio
Social Work • “A” Student in Field Work Placement Internship
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Social Services Care Worker Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Social Services Care Worker resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Social Services Care Worker resume sample.