Social Services Director Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Used management and leadership experience, plus unwavering vision of institutional goals, to inspire cooperation and teamwork. |
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Managed and coordinated 52 employees while promoting self-directed work teams.
• Created criterion and standard procedures for hiring new staff members.
Walla Walla College, Missoula, Montana
|Masters, Social Work|
|Coursework included: |
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
|Bachelor of Science, Social Work|
|Coursework included: |
Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
|Associate, General Education|
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & WELFARE, Craymore, Idaho
1992 - Present
|• Case Manager--Child Protection, Juvenile Justice. |
• Investigations--Child Protection.
• Probation Officer--Elmont and Grand Counties.
• Crisis Intervention--24 hour coverage.
• Supervising--Intern and Practicum Students.
• Children's Mental Health--Clinician.
CANYON SCHOOL, Wilton, Utah
1989 - 1992
|• Extensive experience supervising a lock-down unit. |
• Implemented new procedures for developing individual case plans.
• Taught successful life living skills.
• Created new individual group and therapy programs to include day treatment and local children's mental health alliances.
• Organized and executed activities.
|• Volunteer, Utah State Hospital, 1988-1991. |
• Volunteer Board Member, Citizen's Advisory Board for Samuel Work Camp, 1985-1987.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Social Services Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Social Services Director resume sample.