Software Deployment Strategist Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT STRATEGIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|MULTI-LINGUAL SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT STRATEGIST |
|Critical, multi-year internship experience in product development management, deploying project and products in software, Internet and web-based application service provider areas. |
- Software Product Development
- CTO/VP Level Relations/Communications
- High-Visibility IT Project Management
- Direct Customer/Vendor Administration
- Software Product Release Management
- Cross Product Line Software Releases
- Risk Management Solutions
- Multi-Lingual: French, Portuguese, German, Spanish
- Staff Selection and Training
- Company Visioning/Direction Leadership
- Cross-Functional Group Mediation
- Team Focused Coach/Leader/Motivator
- International/Worldwide Product Focus
- ASP Software Space
- Creative Resource Leveling
- Business Dependencies/Impact/Cause-Effect
- Web-Based Application Service Provider
- Key player in the design and implementation of offshore development projects. Successfully collaborated with national and international teams to plan and execute development projects. Successes include high visibility, high risk project management. Effectively manages off shore development resources (India, Pakistan, Turkey).
- Successfully implemented company’s globalization processes with a focus on continuous improvement practices. Strategic focus has been on internationalization, globalization, localizability and localization processes.
- In depth understanding of dependencies, impacts, cause and effect related to projects and product releases.
- Leader of high profile projects, managing project teams that include: software developers, QA testers, business analysts, architects, data center engineers and management teams.
|UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE, Charlotte, NC |
|Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technologies, August 2004 |
Minor in Language Studies
|PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE |
|CHARLOTTE LINCOLN DEVELOPERS, Charlotte, NC ||2002 - 2004 |
|Project Support Director - Intern |
|In Support of Project Director: |
- Identified and implemented company’s globalization processes with a focus on continuous improvement practices. Promoted education at an enterprise level, influencing future product features, solutions and service decisions.
- Utilized language skills (Spanish, German, English, Portuguese, French) for global client base.
- On behalf of the PSD, developed a new partner relationship with a software product globalization vendor. Achieved simultaneous delivery of the base product and the first localized product.
- Analyzed product internationalization and localization readiness; advised company’s products and services globalization plans for short and long-term strategies.
- Dresdal software development – utilization: XML, C#, C++, HTML, ASP, Visual Basic, .NET technologies, SQL Server 7 and Win 2K, and Active Directory.
- Project managed the product-launch process; direct cross-functional national and international representative teams through every functional area of the company.
- Oversaw launch readiness and SOPs that result in higher client satisfaction and increased communication information.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Software Deployment Strategist Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Software Deployment Strategist resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Software Deployment Strategist resume sample.