Special Education Teacher Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
|• Current teaching certificate valid in Washington and Idaho for Elementary Education with an endorsement in Special Education. |
• Quickly develops rapport with students, employees, and staff.
• Three years experience (Summers) working with handicapped individuals in a Developmental Disabilities Agency and teaching writing programs for handicapped individuals.
• Manages three employees and promotes self-directed work teams.
• Experienced with licensure surveys for Developmental Disabilities Agencies.
Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
|Bachelor of Science, Special Education|
Developing Capable People Seminar, Temple Elementary
|Presented by Stacie Smith|
Managing People with Handicaps Seminar, Temple Elementary
|Presented by Stacie Smith|
Development at Home, Inc, Idaho Falls, Idaho
1994 - Present
|• Traveled to clients' homes to teach cooking, cleaning, shopping, and budgeting. |
• Assisted in writing, developing, and implementing program procedures.
• Taught life skills to clients; ensured the safety of the clients.
• Monitored facility maintenance and security
• Special project: worked with young boy, age 5, who would not speak. After nine months of intense therapy, patience, and special equipment, he began speaking broken words.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Special Education Teacher Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Special Education Teacher resume sample.