Store Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE STORE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Thirty-year management career. Expertise in building, revitalizing and/or optimizing a company's organizational infrastructure, products, processes, and sales/marketing strategies to optimize results. |
• Proven management professional with both start-up and ongoing business operations; excellent ability to develop new business through persistence, thorough planning and research, and effective proposal presentation.
• Reputation for ability to influence, motivate and lead people - staff, customers, vendors - through effective communication and personal interaction skills.
• Equally skilled in business planning, financial analysis, goal setting, and directing day-to-day operations to achieve objectives.
Proficient in advertising, marketing, and customer relations.
Effectively manage multiple departments, personnel and product lines.
Extensive sales management and training experience.
|CORE MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATIONS|
|•||General Management / Operations Management|
|•||Strategic Business Planning and Development|
|•||Revenue / Market Growth and Profit Improvement|
|•||Product, Performance and Market Optimization|
|•||Strategic Marketing and New Business Development|
|•||Customer Service and Satisfaction|
|•||Personnel Training and Development|
|•||Finance, Accounting and Budgeting|
|•||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|•||Value-Added Products and Customer Relations|
Beale and Sons Inc., Casper, WY
1992 - Present
|Store Location Manager|
|Managed store operations, marketing, advertising and sales. Supervised 12+ sales staff including truck drivers / distribution, office personnel, sales associates, maintenance and consultant. Effectively maintained and monitored $3 million in inventory. Managed a 5-state customer based sales territory while maintaining consistently high levels of sales performance and customer satisfaction. |
• Held sales seminars to increase product knowledge, selling techniques and suggestive add-on sales.
• Communicated regularly with sales staff and management to keep abreast and gather input of supplies, logistics, billing information, product information, business needs, policies, goals and planning.
• Managed 6,500 square feet of showroom and 1,0000 square feet of stockroom (on 4 acres of land).
• Continually gathered customer feedback of products and needs.
• Conducted probationary and yearly employee evaluations.
• Performed and supervised yearly inventory audits.
• Attained #1 Browning distributorship in Wyoming.
• Ranked in the Top 2 in Beretta and Benelle sales in Wyoming.
• Successfully diversified product lines and increased sales by 66%.
• Instrumental in instituting advertising for store, location, and merchandise.
• Attended manufacturer group shows to maximize stock, discounts and keep up with current products.
• Created and distributed a 10,000+ customer mail-out of new merchandise and special item sales.
Beale and Sons Inc., Casper, WY
1971 - 1992
|Identified market demand and opportunity, negotiated with product and equipment suppliers, and developed the multi-disciplined operation. Managed agriculture, farming, lawn & garden, sporting goods and hunting, and pet supply operations and marketed throughout region. Maintained full profit and loss responsibility ensuring competitiveness and profitability. Supervised 12+ sales staff including truck drivers / distribution, office personnel, sales associates, maintenance and consultant. |
• Structured and negotiated favorable relationships with leading brokers to advance product sales and market penetration.
• Implemented skills training, job training, leadership development, safety training and product knowledge for seasonal, hourly, administrative and management personnel.
• Assisted in the design of multiple hunting bags for decoys.
• Improved sales and efficiency by implementing one of the first computerized purchase order and inventory tracking systems in the industry.
• Successfully diversified into feed, lawn and garden and sporting good products.
• Organized dinners for farmers to educate and inform on products.
• One of the first dealers to install a bulk-handling facility.
Wyoming National Guard, Casper, WY
1968 - 1971
|Officer's Training and Advanced Officer's Training|
Wyoming State University, Cheyenne, WY
|Bachelor of Science, Agri-Business|
Training, Licenses, and Certifications
|Certification Crop Advisor Program, #12979 - American Society of Agronomy |
Hazmat Qualification -General Awareness, Function Specific, Safety Training
Hunter's Education Certificate, #98059056
Worker Protection Standard Training Handler Verification -US EPA, ID#H0040936
Ground Commercial Applicator -WY Dept. of Agriculture and Forestry ID# CA01-1527
Browning Training Academy - Morgan, UT
Acusport Trading Show - Billings, MT
National Shooting Sports Federation Shot Show
|Former Mayor Pro-Tem |
National Rifle Association
Chamber of Commerce
Economic Development Board, Casper
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Store Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Store Manager resume sample.