Technology Sales Specialist Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE TECHNOLOGY SALES SPECIALIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|INSIDE / OUTSIDE SALES SPECIALIST • CUSTOMER SERVICE |
|Telecom ~ Consumer Service ~ Technology Products ~ Soft Sales |
- Drive sales to maximize business potential, using extensive product knowledge, industry awareness and understanding of technology trends. Skilled in building customer relationships through attention to service and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Top-tier producer for major telecom company; consistently placed in top 5 of 90 reps in call center.
- Top handler of calls in high-paced environment with volume averaging 150 calls per day.
- Extensive experience in interactions with the public. Readily establish rapport with people from diverse backgrounds and at all professional levels. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Persuasive; facilitate decision-making in others. Effective team player; equally competent working independently.
- Notable organizational skills; accurately complete detailed reports. Work efficiently and effectively as self-starter in busy environment handling many tasks simultaneously. Able to identify and resolve problems. Calm and cool-headed in conflict situations.
- Methodically gather facts and ask the right questions to make decisions. Demonstrate initiative, good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply. Stay abreast of industry news by reading trade papers, business reports, etc. Aware of social, economic and political implications of decisions.
- Technically savvy; computer knowledge on Windows platform includes proprietary database, contact management and sales force technology programs.
|PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT |
|Infocision – Austintown, Ohio |
|2003 – Present |
- Prospect for new commercial accounts. Skillfully overcome objections and close deals. Regularly meet or exceed goals.
- Selected for special project to share broad experience, contribute knowledge of competition and introduce new sales techniques to motivate team and optimize achievement of this “harder sell.”
|Direct Security and Satellite – Atlanta, Georgia |
OUTSIDE SALES REP
- Performed sales function for direct TV and dish network affiliate.
|Comcast Cable (formerly AT&T Broadband) – Atlanta, Georgia |
INSIDE SALES / SERVICE REP
|2000 – 2003 |
- Enhanced Comcast brand loyalty with full range cable, phone and Internet sales. Updated customers by providing new product knowledge, applications and trends. Offered technical problem solutions.
- Met sales and service target levels during restructuring and management turnovers. Significantly reduced churn rates.
|Time Warner Co. (formerly Turner Broadcasting Co.) – Atlanta, Georgia |
INSIDE SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES REP
|1992 – 2000 |
- Major contributor to growth of nationwide subscriber base by 125% to 600,000 customers. Generated $100K in monthly sales each and every month throughout tenure.
- Met or exceeded quality assurance goals while handling 150+ sales calls daily.
- Marketed and customized numerous monthly promotions to nationwide customers, meeting individual needs and solving their problem(s). Served as committee leader for Zero-Tolerance Error Program.
|Citicorp Acceptance Company – Atlanta, GA |
NATIONAL RETAIL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST,
|1986 – 1992 |
- Managed portfolio of approximately 3,000 accounts for auto and mobile homes. Met objectives; achieved 3% delinquency level. Managed P&L reports using pre-legal recover techniques.
|Coursework (cumulative 180 hours) at Youngstown State University includes Retail Marketing and Accounting |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Technology Sales Specialist Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Technology Sales Specialist resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Technology Sales Specialist resume sample.