Telecommunications Sales Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SALES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|FOCUS: ACCOUNT MANAGER • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT • SALES AND MARKETING|
Seasoned sales and marketing leader with the vision, the strategies and the commitment to close the deal - and plan for more. Acknowledged for spearheading, driving and developing the business. Strong revenue generator with successes in customer development, management and competitive retention.
Better Methods Alexander, Miami, FL
1995 - Present
|REGIONAL MANAGER, Southeast, United States|
|Service, manage and developing entire sales cycle for Florida territory. Quickly became recognized as a sales leader in my region and was bestowed the Puerto Rico territory to drive sales and increase product loyalty and recognition. Exceeded and achieved setting the benchmark for sales for sales success in this highly competitive industry. Continually exceeding sales forecast on a yearly average of $30K.
• Develop and maintained corporate accounts of Fortune 500 corporations.
• Created a series of personalized marketing solutions aimed to expand the southeast regional market for product utilization in textile and apparel industry.
• Travel to untapped market once local areas are scanned and identified for sales and marketing opportunities.
A.B.C. Cellular Inc., Miami, FL
1994 - 1995
|SALES MANAGER, Paging Division|
|• Serviced approximately 500 clients.
• Researched and identified potential market and initiated contracts.
• Prepared detailed unit presentations focusing on reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness to meet the needs of potential customers.
J.J.'s Subway, Miami, FL
1981 - 1994
|Owner and operator of family owned sole proprietorship. Managed multiple locations throughout Dade County. Responsible for all major aspects of establishment's operations and administration.
• Supervision of 20 employees.
• Organized, directed and supervised all in-house food purchasing, as well as for catering activity side of the business.
• Recurring activities included: staffing kitchen and service personnel, scheduling and training of all employees, corporate bookkeeping, records maintaining, inventory managing and controlling.
Claire Co Inc., Ft Lauderdale, FL
1990 - 1994
|SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE|
|Independent Distributor of environmental and educational products manufactured by the National Safety Association (NSA). Developed and maintained South Florida accounts for air and water filtration systems and preschool learning systems.
• Significantly expanded existing account base through identification of current and potential private and commercial users.
• Targeted and initiated contracts with homeowners, large and small businesses, public and private organizations, as well as community, religious and educational institutions for the introduction, sale and installation of viable NSA systems that meet organizational and personal needs.
• Built successful partnership by extensively interfacing with the customers to ensure superior customer service.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
|Restaurant and Hotel Management|
|Class concentration in Cost Accounting, Restaurant Management, Business Law & Hospitality Management.|
|Work well with staff and associates at all organizational levels.
Interests include golfing, hiking and skiing.
Willing to travel and / or relocate.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Telecommunications Sales Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Telecommunications Sales Manager resume sample.