Terminal Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with resume keywords by industry.
THE TERMINAL MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|MARKETING / OFFICE MANAGEMENT / COMMUNICATIONS |
|Customer Service • Promotions • Retail Sales • Operations |
- Respected, dedicated team member/manager with 15+ years of experience and a strong desire to succeed. Dependable, creative, organized and detail-oriented. Expertise includes:
- Office Management
- Customer Relations
- Training / Development
- Budget Administration
- Payroll / Billing
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Inventory Control
- Equipment Maintenance
- Problem Resolution
- Project Management
- Possess clear understanding of business operations. Meticulously manage daily office operations. Analyze and project business needs. Assess organizational needs and streamline operations with an eye toward increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Design materials to promote education and services, enhancing and protecting image and reputation of company and its products/services. Competitively position company within marketplace and provide market distinction.
- Resolve problems with speed and diplomacy. Employ interpersonal skills to communicate solutions to diverse groups/individuals in day-to-day occurrences as well as in emergency situations.
- High-energy, self-motivated professional; thrive on challenges; utilize available resources. Able to multi-task and work unsupervised; equally effective as team member/leader; quickly learn new skills. Demonstrate oral and written communications skills.
- Computer experience includes Daq Easy (payroll), One Write Accounting, Tracker Plus (database), MS Word and Excel.
|Student Transportation of America – Hermitage, Pennsylvania ||1996 – Present |
|(formerly Garrett’s School Bus Company & Auto Sales) |
|TERMINAL MANAGER (1996–2003) |
ASSISTANT TERMINAL MANAGER (2003–Present)
- Direct day-to-day operations of bus transportation for three local school districts. Ensure safe, reliable, on-time service with efficient and cost-effective solutions to routing issues. Supervise approximately 50 staff.
- Liaison between bus company and school district. Schedule extra trips, prepare fuel reports, track repair orders for inventory. Remain calm and act quickly in emergencies. Negotiate scheduling and billing issues.
- Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform dispatching duties.
- Instituted new bonus policy to improve attendance. Implement driver recruitment program to ensure adequate staffing levels. Track status of drivers’ job-related training. Plan monthly safety meetings.
- Well-versed in contract details of each customer. Recommend modifications for contract renewals. Adhere to operational and advertising budget guidelines. Participate in annual budget planning.
- Develop charter business for summer months and non-school days.
- Created Bus Safety Education Program and Bus Safety Puppet Show for elementary students.
- Manage advertising and marketing program.
- Coordinated with Dean’s Dairy to publish bus safety rules along with Student Transportation of America on side of milk carton during bus safety week.
- Notified newspaper of Bus Safety Puppet Show, generating free publicity.
- Write article for publication in newspaper reminding drivers of the details of bus stopping laws.
- Entrusted with STA promotions within School District Publications and Events.
- Member, Midwestern Pupil Transportation Association.
|Walmart – Hermitage, Pennsylvania ||1991 – 1995 |
|ONE-HOUR PHOTO LAB MANAGER |
- Directed customer relations, sales promotions, supplies ordering and equipment maintenance. Hired, trained and scheduled staff.
- Competently and efficiently performed film processing and printing.
|Diane Miller – Sarasota, Florida ||1983 – 1989 |
|INDEPENDENT VIDEO PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN |
- Sold infomercials and produced feature stories on local businesses to air on cable station.
- Performed as on-air talent, writer and editor for Sarasota on Review.
- Assisted with multi-media presentations at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
|Riley Productions – Sarasota, Florida ||1987 – 1989 |
|TV AND VIDEO PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN |
- Performed technical functions in production of commercials and corporate videos.
- Assisted in production of Blake Health Magazine, a 30-minute medical show that aired within hospital system.
|ABC Affiliate, Channel 40 – Sarasota, Florida ||1983 – 1987 |
|NEWSCAST PRODUCER / STUDIO CAMERA AND AUDIO TECHNICIAN |
- Promoted from technician to producer of noon newscast.
- News videographer.
|EDUCATION / TRAINING |
|Behavioral Management Training |
|B.S., Communications Media, (Minor in Fine Arts) 1983, INDIANA UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Terminal Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Terminal Manager resume sample.