Travel Counselor Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE TRAVEL COUNSELOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Efficient and dependable self-starter seeking employment in an organization that values an individual with a solid work history, strong people skills and a high degree of personal integrity.|
|• Versatile and multi-tasked, with the ability to take on greater levels of responsibility.
• Conscientious and resourceful; maintain positive attitude; effective under pressure.
• A personable team player who relates well with peers, supervisors and customers.
• Recognized for superior service skills and willingness to go the "extra mile."
• Well-organized and detail-minded; excel in problem solving and follow through.
CITY COLLEGE, Chicago, IL
|Microsoft Word I and Microsoft Excel I|
|• On-the-job training in automated airline and centralized reservation systems (Apollo)
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in domestic business-related travel
CARLTON TRAVEL, Chicago, IL
1986 - 2003
|Senior Travel Counselor|
Permanent Travel Agent for The Ingalls Corporation
Originally hired by Golden Travel which later became Carlton Travel. Maintained initial task of hand delivering airline tickets to client companies in downtown Chicago. Quickly demonstrated a sound understanding of travel business leading to more advanced duties as Travel Agent.
• Worked in a highly-effective manner with a number of corporate clients in planning and coordinating their VIP and domestic travel. Secured airline tickets/reservations and ground transportation. Arranged hotel and theater accommodations.
PAUL CONNOR'S, Chicago, IL
|Restaurant Wait Staff|
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL FIELD, Chicago, IL
PLAY IT NOW, Las Vegas, NV
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Travel Counselor Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Travel Counselor resume sample.