Vice President of Foodservice Operations Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF FOODSERVICE OPERATIONS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Position as National/International Director of Business Development, Chief Operations Officer, or Executive Marketing Strategist using management skills and experience to achieve business goals.|
Sales & Marketing / Operations / Business Development
Over 15 years of success in marketing, sales, change management, and business turnarounds in the industries of retail food service and military personnel development; with a demonstrated record of success to enhance existing functional systems, increase team productivity, and generate significant local and corporate profitability.
Executive leadership positions have included multi-site operations and strategic business planning for 54 retail centers, in a three state area, over 700 personnel, and annual P&L in excess of $25M.
United States Naval Academy , Annapolis, MD
|Bachelor of Science, English|
#1 ranked Junior Officer promoted to position of leadership for four divisions and 130 men. Selected as Aide to Senior Three-Star Admiral. Traveled internationally to assist Senior level negotiations on Arms Agreements and military relations.
Enhanced academic and professional experiences with additional training in the areas of budget planning, forecasting, strategic planning, team development, market analysis, facility design and utilization, conflict resolution, and numerous computer based business applications.
|• Seasoned Profit/Revenue Producer |
• Capable Team Builder with Creative/Inclusive Management Style
• Strategic Planning and Market Evaluation
• Discerning Business Sense for Organizational Efficiency
• Skillful Negotiator with Staff, Management, and Vendors
Acme Pizza, Hartford, CT
1993 - Present
|Vice President of Operations|
|• Managed multi-state operation with overall supervision of sales, marketing, staff development, advertising, vendor contracts, personnel, and finances of 54 units consisting of 8 regional directors, 51 branch managers and 750 employees |
• Established and implemented training benchmarks to move operating inspection scores from failure to 99.7% in 47 out of 50 located facilities.
• Took struggling franchise division from losing $500K and turned $1M toward a $500K profit.
• Set initiatives in place to increase sales from $18M to $25M over 60 months.
• Established/hosted first annual International Manager's Rally, attended by 1000 worldwide managers; received Trainer of the Year.
• Pursued print/television advertising to enhance competition and increase market share.
• Reduced annual advertising expenses by over $500K while increasing profitability by $500K.
• Set and monitored service protocols in regulatory compliance, safety, image, and cost control.
• Conducted demographic studies to justify construction or renovation of over 20 facilities.
• Coordinated regional team of personnel from all company levels to determine staffing and profit goals; Plan of Action shared by all divisions to increase staff by 100 people in 90 days.
Big Apple Pizza, New York, NY
1989 - 1993
|• Moved from manager trainee to supervisor within 12 months of start date. |
• Led 11 of 59 stores and 200 employees in #1 national franchise.
• Served as key liaison between vendors, contractors and corporate management in the construction, hiring/firing/training, start-up and launch of 8 new facilities within territory.
United States Navy, Pentagon, Washington DC
1987 - 1989
|• Served as Executive Aide to three-star Admiral in the United States Navy. |
• Coordinated meetings for high level United States officials and foreign diplomats.
• Supervised development, protection, transport and filing of top level defense documents.
• Awarded Navy Commendation Medal for Outstanding Performance.
USS Merrimac, Norfolk, Virginia
1984 - 1987
|• Led and managed 110 enlisted personnel and 7 junior officers. |
• Assigned to Engineering Department to restore gross deficiencies in multiple inspections.
• Supervised day to day operations of the ship while coordinating repair and maintenance of $100M worth of equipment, machinery, and ship space.
• Established training/maintenance programs to turn entire operation within 12 months.
• Received Medal for Turning the Division; #1 Grade Engineering Leader/Model Strategist.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Vice President of Foodservice Operations Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Vice President of Foodservice Operations resume sample.