Vice President of Operations Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Senior Level Executive with 20 years experience in business operations. Lead cross-functional teams to defined goals and outcomes.
Key Areas of Strength:
Ferndale Corporation, New York, NY
1982 - Present
|Vice President of Operations|
|Leading global corporate barter company that reduces client partners' cash cost, by purchasing excess inventories, depreciated assets, and surplus production capacity at full book value, and trades for media, goods and services, and vendor trading.
Oversee three-floor office area and all aspects of corporate operations for merchandise inventories, warehouse, logistic, and special purchase contracts, warehoused inventory insurance policies, shipping and receiving, importing and exporting, client credit and relations, and accounts receivable.
• Incorporated state-of-the-art communications of three computer networks, over 50 client computers and peripherals, three broadband connections to AT&T and Verio, and Merlin Legend telephone system with voice mail and call accounting.
• Managed merchandise inventories, designing system interface to accept client data, monitoring system reports, and familiarizing clients with process.
• Negotiated warehouse and logistic contracts for method of storage, shipping lead-time, inventory and security systems, cost, and insurance.
• Administered insurance policies for domestic warehoused inventories in three states, and global warehoused inventories in four countries.
• Arranged import and export customs brokers, freight forwarders, and insurance, ensuring completion of all required exporter or importer of record declarations and documents.
|•||New York Stock Exchange Broker's License Course|
|•||Macy's Executive Training Program|
|•||Microsoft Office Suite, Networking, Programming in C, Cobol, Basic, Visual Basic, Dbase, Rbase, Access, SQL|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Vice President of Operations Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Vice President of Operations resume sample.