Vice President of Sales Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
Senior level executive with over 20 years of sales and marketing experience in the industrial products and services industry. Demonstrated skills in enhancing corporate creditability, increasing market penetration and generating significant profit in local, national, and international projects for world leading companies. Expertise includes:
• Sales Forecasting
Zane Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1999 - Present
|Vice President of Sales|
|• Responsible for international division with annual revenues in excess of $64 million. |
• Supervised equipment sales in multiple industries including: oil, gas, utilities, power, food and beverage, and interface with Royal Palace design business.
• Grew division orders by 20%, increased revenues 40%, profit margins grew 15%.
• Wrote and developed sales training and policies that increased production by 10%.
• Managed sales/marketing teams, increased employee competence by 20%, reduced turn around time from order to delivery by 25%, and enhanced consumer satisfaction levels by 10%.
Doyle and Associates, Charlottesville, VA
1995 - 1999
|Director, Sales and Marketing|
|• Identified, assessed and analyzed markets and customer needs. |
• Managed a team of 8 marketing managers with budget responsibilities for $165 million per year.
• Served as key liaison between executive management, sales teams, and business managers in the area of custom design and product development.
• Managed third-party alliances to proliferate new networking technologies.
• Serviced automotive, pharmaceutical, water, utilities and micro-electronic markets.
• Created global marketing strategies for commercial division.
• Wrote and implemented Integrated Manufacturing Seminar.
• Created and implemented trade show presentations.
• Worked with team to establish preferred provider relationships with international vendors.
• Developed and interfaced with three global teams to create web-accessed systems utilizing Lotus Domino/Notes and other data-driven technologies.
FJK Corporation, Seattle, WA
1988 - 1995
|Manager of Products, Development and Commercial Marketing|
|• Focused energies on market penetration, global service/support, and new product launches. |
• Acquired $7.5 million project previously lost to competitor.
• Took initiatives to increase margins by 35%.
• Critical negotiator between engineering, manufacturing, and management to balance workflow, product order fulfillment, inventory control, and vendor relationships.
• Multi-market responsibilities in automotive, food and beverage, and utilities.
• Achieved growth of 15% on $8M in contracts.
• Developed custom design products using Scada, TCP/IP, SY/MAX and Telemecanique TSX PLC.
Helix International, Bloomington, IN
1981 - 1988
|Senior Sales Engineer/Motion Control Specialist|
|• Sold, serviced, and trained customers on programmable logic controllers and motion control systems. |
• Managed 11 sales engineers in a three state region.
• Grew motion control sales $0 to $2.5 million per year and PLC business from $2 million to $19.5 million annually.
• Developed key application in transfer lines, material handling, networking, scada, small systems "automation-island" control panels and flexible manufacturing systems.
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
|M.B.A., Industrial Education and Business Management|
Purdue University, Bloomington, IN
|B.A., Electrical Engineering|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Vice President of Sales Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Vice President of Sales resume sample.