VP Retail Sales and Marketing Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE VP RETAIL SALES AND MARKETING RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Leadership role as Vice President of Sales and Marketing or Director of Global Business Development.|
|EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT / SALES & MARKETING|
|20 years of experience in sales, marketing, and new business development in highly competitive industries, as primary distributor, supplier, and retail merchandising strategist. Possess a demonstrated record of increased customer base, enhanced consumer satisfaction, and significant company profit. Able to identify, research, and promote new business ideas within diverse product and international environments.|
Weatherstone Products, Inc., Gary, Indiana
1981 - 2001
|Vice President of Sales and Marketing|
|• Began tenure with 8 contracts and established partnerships with 5500 retailers, including but not limited to Hallmark, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens N Things, Crate & Barrel, Coach, Longaberger Baskets, Ace & True Value Hardware, Kohls, Wal Mart, and Target. |
• Identified, trained, and managed a sales staff of 160, revenue grew from $750K to $10M+ per year.
• Discerning sense of customer need led to custom product development which generates in excess of $10M additional revenue per year.• Identified and negotiated license agreements with over 100 artists, making Weatherstone the world leader in 'licensed artist' contract relationships.
• Developed strategies to build small regional operations to global leader in the 'gifts' industry.
• Served as key liaison to analyze diverse markets and develop relevant promotional, public relations, and e-market capabilities for 'created and custom' products.
• Coordinated distributor relationships to expand product presence into United Kingdom, Europe and Asia.
Santa Maria Corporation, Gary, Indiana
1977 - 1981
|Business Analyst/Acquisitions Coordinator|
|• Established research and business proposals that increased market share growth from 2% to over 10%, making Santa Maria the national leading logistics company. |
• Served as key liaison between senior management, investors, and public in identifying business expansion opportunities, through Merger and Acquisition.
Dun and Bradstreet, Inc., Gary, Indiana
|Served as field research staff to investigate business plans, analyze growth, and report demographic trends and market insights for nation leading 'business reporting organization.'|
Windhan College, Putney, Vermont
|Bachelor of Arts|
Additional Professional Training
|Leadership development, management, negotiations, computer business applications, finance, merchandising, communications, manufacturing regulatory compliance, business and ethical conduct, and conflict resolution.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other VP Retail Sales and Marketing Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the VP Retail Sales and Marketing resume sample.