Web Consultant Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE WEB CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Creative professional with 13 years experience in document and data indexing, office automation, and Web page design. Indexing background includes reading and interpreting documents and data, capturing and organizing information on the computer, and building the index process. Office automation expertise includes developing databases, integrating databases, word processing, and spreadsheet functions, analyzing current and proposed workflow, developing programs and utilities to automate required tasks, technical writing of user documentation and overview of programs, creating procedures, and training staff. Web page design experience includes analyzing customers' needs, building Web page, and maintaining and updating the Web site.|
|Goldman and Frank, Houston, Texas|
|Web Consultant, 1999 - Present|
|Serve as a consultant to small and medium sized companies in the Houston area to develop and maintain their Web pages, and provide database development. Interact with business owners, corporate presidents and vice presidents, information technology managers, department managers and directors, and end-users. Web page design projects average up to 20 pages.|
|Jaybird Healthcare, Houston, Texas|
|Senior Technical Consultant, 1990 - 1999|
|Provided database development, office automation, end-user training, and help desk support. Reported to the Director of User Support Services. |
· Developed a customized application that allowed various departments to update their budgets and saved $30,000 per year in overtime.
· Designed an application for teen health clinics that captured, maintained, and reported demographics and treatment of this patient population (provided regulatory information to support grant applications).
· Led a team of administrators and programmers in the development of a database to track grant and protocol management for the Office of Research, a brand new department (provided notices regarding status of grants, helped administrators ensure that grants and associated protocol were current, and provided an overview of all ongoing research).
· Assisted in developing and maintaining a help desk tracking system that provided standards and an overview of most often asked questions (improved quality of service, promoted better training, and ultimately reduced the number of questions handled by the help desk ).
|Doyle and Associates, Houston, Texas|
|Senior Computer Analyst, 1989 - 1990|
|Managed and coordinated unusual and complex projects that involved improvisation and creation of customized solutions for scanning, editing, and data conversion. Reported to the General Manager. |
· Wrote procedures used for cleanup of scanned documents and files; reduced editing time by at least 60% and made the company more competitive in regard to project completion dates.
|University of Houston|
Completed continuing education courses in computer software and operating systems including Microsoft NT, Remedy, FoxPro, and Lotus Notes.
|Association of Women in Computing |
National Organization of Female Executives
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Web Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Web Consultant resume sample.