Web Developer Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE WEB DEVELOPER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country / Phone #, Email Address
A web development expert with over seven years of experience designing, implementing and supporting interactive Web sites and applications. Experienced in project management, Web design, e-commerce, systems analysis, troubleshooting, and quality control. Demonstrated success in motivating, coaching, and leading technical design teams to achieve results. Consistently recognized for completing projects on time and within budget.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Management expertise – includes project definition, coordination, troubleshooting, and on-time delivery. Inspire teams to excel by a personal commitment to excellence and quality.
- Customer relations – work closely with customers during the initial needs assessment, build consensus using visual prototypes, and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Innovative creativity – applying touches of flash to spark visual interest and encourage continued exploration of Web content. Ability to create award-winning designs.
|WEBTECHS, INC., San Francisco, CA||2000 - Present|
Managed team of Web designers, Webmasters, network managers, and programmers to create award-winning Web sites. Coordinated a full range of project development, from initial proposal to final delivery. Conducted and analyzed post-project customer and Web visitor satisfaction surveys.
- Implemented Web-based project management tools to coordinate the activities of a distributed team and present real-time progress reports to clients.
- Researched and prototyped new Web technologies and techniques to realize the benefits of the latest innovations, achieve increased efficiency, and provide the highest quality products.
- Determined and translated customer expectations into precise specifications for the development team in order to clarify project deliverables, define a schedule and assign tasks.
|SUBSTANCE WITH FLASH, Berkeley, CA||1998 - 2000|
Specialized in Web site makeovers, increasing interactivity, dynamic elements, and personalization. Received several awards and nominations recognizing innovative designs.
- Built prototypes for customer proposals demonstrating improvements to existing sites.
- Validated design approach by tracking user interactions with sites before and after the makeover.
- Tied backoffice databases to Web sites to provide a personalized experience for visitors.
|WEB CONCEPTS, INC., Menlo Park, CA||1996 - 1998|
Web Developer / Designer
Integrated Web technology with existing data processing systems to support e-commerce services and mass marketing promotions. Utilized rapid prototyping techniques to guide initial conceptualization. Established routines to accurately track Web service usage and customer satisfaction.
- Implemented targeted, mass marketing campaigns which increased Web site visits by 125%.
- Constructed a reliable, secure e-commerce site resulting in 83% sales increase.
- Compiled online libraries of user support information, reducing tech support calls by half.
|INTERACTIVE DESIGNS, INC., Palo Alto, CA||1995 - 1996|
Designed visual elements and layout structures for Web sites. Worked with print designers to translate paper-based art to an online format. Extended customers’ existing graphic design, logos, and branding to the Web environment.
- Consulted with customers and development team to establish a Web site message.
- Coded HTML and drafted design documentation to aid future code usage and modification.
- Optimized graphic elements to minimize download time.
- Created text-only versions of Web pages to accommodate visitors with 9600 baud modem connections.
Bachelor of Arts (Communications - Internet Communications), 1995
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
Best of the Web, Runner Up
What’s Cool Award
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Web Developer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Web Developer resume sample.