Workshop Foreman Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE WORKSHOP FOREMAN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
- Recognized for superior work ethic, productivity, and leading-by-example management style. Foster a sense of mutual respect among all department members. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills facilitate conveying objectives and delegating tasks.
- Prioritize and manage heavy workflow, seeing project through to completion. Take pride in producing precise, accurate work, following established procedures to reach goal. Excellent troubleshooter.
- Analyze situation before responding. Identify method, formula, procedure or systems to solve problems. Take pride in ability to understand all facts of a situation before reaching conclusion. Display acute awareness of social, economic and political implications of decisions.
- Thrive as leader in a team environment. Possess talent to motivate and work with people at all levels of a company through established credibility, trust and respect. Promote commitment to high standards of excellence.
- Enjoy interaction with the public. Exercise tact and diplomacy; maintain confidentially as needed.
Sharon Metal Fence Company – Wheatland, Pennsylvania
1994 – Present
FOREMAN (2002 – Present); LABORER (1994 – 2002)
- Direct, coordinate and schedule daily assignments for 2-3 weld shop crew members to produce orders for fence wholesaler with 25 employees. Operate forklift, piranha, cut-off saw and chop saws.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed regarding work area and job performance. Selected to join safety committee.
West Middlesex High School – West Middlesex, Pennsylvania
1995 – 2002
BOYS BASKETBALL COACH Elementary (1 yr), Jr. High (4 yrs), JV (3 yrs)
- Instructed team members in rules of the game and proper play techniques; promoted good sportsmanship, team values, and dedicated work habits.
- Produced teams that worked well together and attained several winning seasons, including one undefeated season and two tournament championships.
Sharon Tube Company – Sharon, Pennsylvania
1997 – 1998
DRAW BENCH OPERATOR / LABORER
- Commended for learning new skills rapidly and consistently producing quality work.
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES / TRAINING
- Act 33/34 Clearance in Pennsylvania, November 2002
- Firearm Permit (hunting, fishing, target and protection permit)
- Target Range Shooting (bow as well as firearm)
- Archery League
- Basketball Referee, P.I.A.A.
- Little League Umpire
- Ride-along–400 hours–at Sharon Police Department. Observed and assisted with various police tasks and attended court hearings with officers.
- Wrote Reports
- Learned Laws
- Assisted With Arrests and House Searches
- Observed Detective Cases
- Served Warrants
- Learned Procedures
EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION
B.S., Criminal Justice and Sociology, 2000, Youngstown State University – Youngstown, Ohio
Sampling of law enforcement coursework / seminars:
- Police Operations
- Laws of Arrest
- Report Writing
- Legal Updates
- Use of Force / Defense Tactics
- Sensitivity and Communication Skills
- Informant Management
- Suicide Prevention with Persons in Custody
- Firearms and Related Topics
- DWI Detection Guide
- Juvenile Laws
- Search and Seizure
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Workshop Foreman Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Workshop Foreman resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Workshop Foreman resume sample.