The best written Curriculum Vitae is worthless if no one sees it!
In recent years it become increasable popular to join the LinkedIn or XING social networking websites for professionals, where you may search for jobs and have your keyword-optimized, rich content profile with current CV. Hiring managers use them more frequently to consult your profile and supplement or check against the CV you send along. If you do not have an account, create one and include your social media link(s) on your CV.
However, you should manage your online presence. You should eliminate any photos and statements that could reflect poorly on you. From an employer’s point of view, someone who emphasizes partying on a social networking site is not focused on jobs and those who post complaints about work or colleagues are less desirable candidates. Online CVs should not include sensitive information as they could show lack of respect for confidentiality and discretion.
Curriculum Vitae Writing Tips
Honors and Awards - Examples
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
• Received First Quarter Promotion in Market Award in 1991, 1993, 1994, 1998, and 1999.
• Consistently won Top Agent of the Month awards for various months 1993-1999.
• During 1998, was awarded Top 5 in Region for Sales in a Product Line.
• In 1998 and 1997, received Summer Promotion Qualifier Award.
• In 1996, secured Top Commercial Insurance Sales Award in Market, Top Agent in Sales in Market, and Spirit of Eagle Award given to select agents for outstanding agency production and practices.
• Honor Ring Winner awarded from a period of 1990 to 1996.
• From 1990-1995, was commended by company with awards such as Agent of the Month (for both Profitability and Sales), 68th Place in Territory for Life Sales (1993), Fall Life Winner in Market for Life Sales (1st Place-1990; 3rd Place-1991), and Summer Promotion Winner (1st Place-1992).
• Interviewed for Company's trade journal in 1996 as a new agent for an industry-related article.
• Achieved 97% to 100% on time performance reports from two large accounts
• Spirit Award presented to Administrative Department - 1998
• 10 year Service Award in grateful recognition of dedication, commitment and service - 1997
• Outstanding Performance Award - 1994
• Certificate of Honor for Achievement in Office Administration - 1993
• Employee of the year - 1991
• Turned around Service Billing backup from 4 months to 3 weeks
AWARDS AND COMMENDATIONS
• Letter of Commendation. 1996
• Meritorious Unit Commendation. 1996
• Letter of Appreciation, Hampton Roads Center for the Arts. 1996
• Letter of Appreciation. Commanding Officer, USS Enterprise. 1988
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Awarded two Army Achievement Medals from the Unites States Army:
Excellence in the line of duty - Kosovo Ribbon w/ Bronze Star: Combat operations during Task Force Falcon - Nato Ribbon: Serving in an Overseas War - Good Conduct Medal: 3 years exceptional service - Driver Badge: Over 15,000 accident-free miles in combat theatre - Afghanistan Bronze Star and Combat Patch: Combat Operations during Operation Enduring Freedom - Multiple Foreign Parachutists Badges: Completion of Multi-National Airborne Operations
AWARDS AND HONORS
"Pride Equals Performance" Award (1983, 1987, 1992)
LIFE Merit Award - 15 honors (1983-2000)
Certificates and Commendations - 40 distinctions (1983-2000)
Check the spelling and grammar of your Curriculum Vitae. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your Curriculum Vitae, send it to a professional for assistance.
- human CV writing services
We recommend that you send your Curriculum Vitae together with a cover letter. If you have a difficulty with cover letter writing use:
Other Curriculum Vitae Writing Tips on Honors and Awards Examples Info
Now to finalize your Curriculum Vitae Writing Tips Honors and Awards Examples topic, if your cover letter and CV are ready, you may email them through international job search engines to job recruiters and headhunters worldwide.
Good luck with your Curriculum Vitae writing tips on honors and awards examples!