The best written CV is worthless if no one sees it!
Email CVs to Employers and Job Recruiters
Because we know that the job search is a full time job without pay, we made this stressful task as easy as possible for you.
Why I should email CVs?
By emailing your CVs:
- You reach thousand of employers, job recruiters and executive headhunters, so they can find for you the international jobs, careers or employment in the USA, Canada or overseas,
- You target your job search by selecting work locations and industry classifications, so that your cv go only to these recruiters who are seeking candidates with your qualifications and each email will be personalized for you by addressing it to the company name and a real person name and/or title,
- You enter into a hidden job market,
- You get recruiters who know where jobs are,
- You do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep your CV live on file for six to twelve months,
- You save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- You save money:
- Postage alone for 100 CVs in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationary and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc.
- You make money by starting your new job earlier,
- You are not limited to a one-page CV,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.
- Maximizes the computer's ability to "read" your CV.
- Maximizes your ability to get hits.
If you have a difficulty with your CV writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
- human CV writing services
We are strongly recommending that you send your CV together with a cover letter.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing try use one of these:
Other Email CVs Info
Email CVs and good luck with your job search!