The best written CV is worthless if no one sees it!
CV Distribution to Employers and Recruiters
Why I should do the CV distribution?
CV distribution would allow you to:
- reach thousand of employers, job recruiters and executive headhunters, so they can find for you the jobs, careers or employment in the USA, Canada or overseas,
- target your job search by selecting work locations and industry classifications, so that your cv go only to these recruiters who are seeking candidates with your qualifications and each email will be personalized for you by addressing it to the company name and a real person name and/or title,
- enter into a hidden job market,
- get recruiters who know where jobs are,
- NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep your CV live on file for six to twelve months,
- save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- save money:
- Postage alone for 100 CVs in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationary and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc.
- make money by starting your new job earlier,
- be not limited to a one-page CV,
- develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.
- Maximizes the computer's ability to "read" your CV.
- Maximizes your ability to get hits.
If you have a difficulty with your CV writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
- human CV writing services
We are strongly recommending that you send your CV together with a cover letter.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing try use:
Other CV Distribution Info
Good luck with your CV distribution!