The best written CV based on CV examples is worthless if no one sees it!
Combined CV Examples
THE COMBINED CV EXAMPLES PROVIDE STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR CV
City, ST ZipCode
Bus: Phone #
Res: Phone #
- Extensive knowledge of computer software design and implementation.
- Comprehensive management experience of professional teams and individuals.
- Expertise in program development for telecommunications and manufacturing fields.
- Skilled at communicating technical and non-technical materials to audiences, peers and administrators.
- Effective negotiator on contracts and with outside vendors.
Management Systems Analyst, Provere Corporation, Mantissas, VA Developed over twenty software programs to date to maximize user efficiency and communication. Supervise a staff of six technicians with responsibility for troubleshooting including program debugging. June 1989-present Technical Assistant, Pacific Bell Telephone, San Jose, CA
Worked with other members of the technical staff to develop a data network for overseas communication. September 1985-August 1987
Sales Associate, Handyware Technologic, San Francisco, CA June 1983-April 1985
M. S., Computer Engineering, The George Washington University, Washington, DC, May 1989
B. S., Computer Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, June 1985
Check the spelling and grammar of your combined CV based on combined CV examples. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your CV or cover letter send it to a professional for assistance.
If you have a difficulty with your combined CV examples, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
- human CV writing services
We strongly recommend that you email your job applications and CVs together with cover letters. If you have a problem with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Combined CV Examples Info
Good luck with your combined CV examples!