The best written CV is worthless if no one sees it!
In recent years it become increasingly popular to join the LinkedIn or Facebook social networking websites for professionals, where you may search for jobs and have your keyword-optimized, rich content profile with current CV. Hiring managers use them more frequently to consult your profile and supplement or check against the CV you send along. If you do not have an account, create one and include your social media link(s) on your CV.
However, you should manage your online presence and eliminate any photos and statements that could reflect poorly on you. From an employer’s point of view, someone who emphasizes partying on a social networking site is not focused on jobs and those who post complaints about work or colleagues are less desirable candidates. Online CV should not include sensitive information as they could show lack of respect for confidentiality and discretion.
CV Emailing To Recruiters Worldwide
Because we know that the job search is a full time job without pay, we made this stressful task as easy as possible for you.
Five compelling reasons why you should do CV emailing:
- It's fast. The person with the power to hire you could be reading your job application within minutes of you sending it.
- It's inexpensive. It's cheaper, per CV, then the cost of a postal stamp! No paying stationary, couriers or long distance phone charges.
- It's easy. Send applications right from your computer desktop. You can paste files (like your CV or cover letter) from your own hard drive or floppy disk.
- It's preferred. Most of recruitment consultants keep electronic files on candidates. If you send paper, someone has to scan or key it into their system. Improve your prospects by making life easier for job recruiters, employment agencies, recruitment agencies and employers.
- It works. Every day we get e-mails from very happy job seekers and very satisfied employers who have met up via e-mail. The Internet is changing the way "we've always done things". Embrace change and all the opportunities it offers.
So, email your CV
Before your CV emailing, check the spelling and grammar of your CV and cover letter. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your CV, send it to a professional for assistance.
Other CV Emailing Info
Now to finalize your CV Emailing topic, if your job application consisting of your job cover letter and CV is completed you are ready to submit your CV to employers and Job recruiters in places where you want to work.
When a potential employer invite you for an interview, you need to prepare yourself to win at the interview and get the job you want.
Good luck with your CV Emailing.