FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1.How all services work?
- Simply select the most suitable job search, CV distribution / resume distribution service or job interview service,
- Fill up a simple form, complete a brief payment process, and
- When your CV / resume are emailed or mailed out relax and wait for a job recruiters, employment agencies and employers with vacancies to contact you.
2. Where does my resume / CV go?
Your resume / CV will be distributed to the hiring managers within the specific company departments, human resource managers, recruiters, employment agents, placement & recruitment firms, all that match your selection criteria.
3. When my resume / CV will go?
Your resume / CV will be broadcast within 48 hours.
4. How do I know my resume / CV is distributed?
You will receive confirmation messages directly from many of the recruiters and companies. These responses will begin within 24 hours via e-mail and phone, and will continue over a period of a few months.
5. Is my privacy safe with you?
We (jobERA.com) do not collect or store your Credit Card information.
6. Why I should distribute my resume / CV?
By distributing your resume / CV:
- You reach thousand of companies providing the exposure you deserve,
- You target your employment search,
- You enter into a hidden job market,
- You do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep resume live on file for six to twelve months,
- Your CV or resume is placed directly into the hands of decision makers,
- You save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- You save money:
- Postage alone for 100 resumes in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationary and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc
- You are not limited to a one-page resume,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.