Assistant Director of Operations Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Travel Professional with more than 10 years travel industry and managerial experience. Reputation for customer service orientation and resourcefulness.
Knowledge and Skills Include:
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
|Administrative / Management |
• Verified and confirmed reservations for over 3500 timeshare owners, handling up to 100 reservations daily and 30+ telephone inquiries.
• Effectively supervised eight employees, successfully serving as an operational and technical resource.
• Planned and assigned shift schedules for up to 22 agents.
• Prepared comprehensive monthly administrative reports, completing annual and monthly budgets, cost controls, and monthly billings.
• Successfully assessed needs, provided appropriate solutions, and ensured satisfaction of customers.Human Resources / Personnel
• Managed all facets of human resource department, experienced in recruiting, interviewing, placement, and evaluation of personnel.
• Inspired excitement and enthusiasm while solving highly complex issues relevant to operations and customer service. Customer Service / Communication
• Interacted with thousands of customers on a monthly basis.
• Quality team leader conducting orientation and training of agents resulting in a better value of customer service.
• Able to efficiently assist customers during irregular and diverse situations in a calm and effective manner.
• Commitment of team leadership/management philosophy, increasing efficiency allowing a greater number of customers to be serviced.
Community Resorts, Virginia Beach, VA
1999 - Present
|Assistant Director of Operations|
|• Managed all operational aspects for over 3500 owners, including anticipating and resolving problems, documentation and record keeping, and ensuring complete owner satisfaction.|
Octagon Airlines, Fairbanks, AK
1989 - 1999
|EDUCATION / TRAINING|
Manning Travel Schools, Inc., Miami, FL
|Continuing Education Training including: Advance Re-Issues, Leadership Principles, Advance Beamis, Complaint Resolution, Emergency Response, Drug and Alcohol Training.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Assistant Director of Operations Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Assistant Director of Operations resume sample.