Assistant Professor Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Educational Professional with a distinguished career of over 20 years providing educational instruction and training solutions to individuals and corporations which enhance productivity, strengthen responsiveness, improve quality, and drive sustained business performance.
MANHATTAN COLLEGE, Riverdale, NY
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
|Manager's Excellence Award for Warranty Reduction |
Division Award for Product Performance Improvement
Award for Outstanding Volunteer Work
|American Statistical Association |
Advanced Placement Statistics Examination - Faculty Consultant
Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers
American Society for Quality
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology - Program Evaluator
|Managed all aspects of curriculum development and implementation. Determined student capabilities and utilized effective teaching methods to educate students. Handled lecturing responsibilities successfully. |
• Educated college-level students in math coursework including Introductory Statistics, Probability & Statistics I & II, and Applied Statistics.
• Instructed students on diverse subject matter including Electric Circuits, Digital Circuits, Electronics I & II, Digital Electronics, SPC, Process Capability, and Gage R&R.
• Played a key role in developing course materials for training seminars.
• Evaluated student performance levels and recommended augmentations in study habits, which resulted in improved academic performance levels.
|• Proven success in conceptualizing and designing a complex test facility, which resulted in a Power Management Control System product that generated in excess of $10 million in annual sales. |
• Streamlined manufacturing test processes, which realized a $2 million reduction in overhead.
• Realized $2 million in savings by introducing a product tracking process for mainframe power supplies.
• Produced annual sales of over $1.2 million due to hardware design and qualification testing of Power Leader Modbus Monitor.
• Instrumental in identifying and resolving Power Management Control System issues, which resulted in the payment of over $1 million in withheld payments from GE.
• Played an integral role in the launch of 9 Green Belt Projects, which produced $1 million in savings.
• Reduced defects by 95% and significantly improved reliability through the implementation of an Ethernet Gateway for Power Management Control System.
• Created test strategies that utilized accelerated life testing and complied with reliability specifications, which resulted in 75% reduction in field failures.
|Formulated reliability predictions on a regular basis. Directed ISO 9000 processes and ensured compliance to Federal and State regulations. Created quality plans and process flow charts. Controlled all aspects of studies concerning process capability and gage R&R. Directed Six Sigma study sessions. Led hardware design initiatives successfully. |
• Utilized Six Sigma tools to resolve product performance issues, which significantly increased customer satisfaction levels.
• Served as Lead Quality Engineer for Optics Network Products.
• Developed statistical and reliability reports involving product performance on a monthly basis, which enabled management to make sound business decisions.
• Demonstrated expertise in all areas of statistical analysis and acted as corporate resource throughout multiple organizations.
QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY, Hamden, CT
1996 - Present
BAGATEL CORPORATION, Hamden, CT
2002 - Present
DIVERSIFIED CORPORATION, Danbury, CT
CIDRA CORPORATION, Willamantic, CT
DEBRON SYSTEMS, Plainville, CT
1994 - 2000
DUTCHESS COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Poughkeepsie, NY
1988 - 1993
IBM CORPORATION, Poughkeepsie, NY
1981 - 1993
ROCHESTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Rochester, NY
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Assistant Professor Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Assistant Professor resume sample.