Billing Clerk Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages and disadvantages.
THE BILLING CLERK RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
• Extensive experience in responsible Accounts Payable, Receivable and billing positions, consistently assumed increased responsibilities
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Enter invoices |
• Reconcile bank statements
• Make sales, luxury and county tax payments
• Write floor vehicles pay-off checks
• Financial reporting
• Credit collections
• Review and monitor encoding
• Maintain collections data
|• Print monthly A/R Statements |
• Record money due for receivables
• Follow-up phone calls on past due invoices
• General Journal entries
• Enter into accounting making sure all money is in on vehicle
• Analyze Data
• Reviewing documents for accuracy
|• Review and finalize all paperwork and send contracts to banks/lending institutions |
• Record all showroom vehicle invoices
• Process all licenses and titles on retail, lease, and wholesale vehicles
• Reconcile schedules
Receptionist / Cashier
|• Courteously greet customers |
• Handle daily cash box
• Answer phones, record and process accurate messages.
• Input warranty claims into computer
Swenson Cadillac, Naperville, Illinois
1996 - Present
Joliet Acura, Joliet, Illinois
1990 - 1996
Downtown Chrysler, Chicago, Illinois
1986 - 1990
Reynolds & Reynolds, Atlanta, Georgia
|F&I User Support Utilities (Programming forms)|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Billing Clerk Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Billing Clerk resume sample.