Business Support Manager Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Proven ability to identify and capture market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues, and improve profit contributions in a variety of industries. Built a reputation for achievement in account and contract negotiations by persuasive communication and assertive negotiation with strong deal-closing abilities.
|SALES AND MARKETING|
|• Consistently exceeded sales goal by an average of 150%, out of 220 sales representatives. |
• Ranked within top 5% overall each month and achieved company's highest honor "Best of the Best" for outstanding leadership and personal contribution.
• Increased new business by 22% within first year and consistently increased business by 14% thereafter.
• Cold-called, serviced and maintained 100+ small business accounts in a major metropolitan area.
• Received "V.I.P. Rookie of the Quarter" Award, for outstanding sales in 1988.
• Increased sales by 17% in one year, assisting clients achieve their marketing goals.
|• Managed a one million-dollar annual budget, monitoring daily expense reports to stay within budget projections. |
• Successfully negotiated a half million-dollar training reimbursement grant from the State of Idaho, enabling company to conduct necessary training.
• Created, developed and implemented all recognition programs, contests, events and incentives on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Proficient with several software applications including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, OCIS, IEX, and Lotus.
|MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING|
|• Supervised a team of 20 customer service representatives; trained, monitored, developed and evaluated progress of staff. |
• Led a team of up to 19 to the "Top Team Award", out of up to 30 teams.
• Consistently recognized for many accomplishments, promoted to supervisor within six months of hire date.
|CLIENT RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION|
|• Developed and maintained key relationships, community events and programs with several area and national philanthropic organizations. |
• Served as liaison between company and Microsoft team; selected for outsourcing contract/launch of Microsoft network in 1995.
• Handled 60-90 customer service calls daily; successfully resolving customer service issues.
Helix International, Boise, ID
1993 - Present
|Business Support Manager|
Bradford Business Associates, Clearwater, FL
1987 - 1993
World Management Concepts, Bellevue, OH
1979 - 1987
|Advertising Sales Executive|
University of South Florida
|Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications and Public Relations|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Business Support Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Business Support Manager resume sample.