CFO Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE CFO RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Seeking leadership role as Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Controller or Director of Finance.|
|Over 20 years of Accounting, Finance, and Strategic Analysis in a Fortune 500 Company with total Profit & Loss for a $69M division. Responsibilities included: monthly/quarterly/annual reports, budgeting/forecasting/monitoring, cost containment, pro-forma review for business acquisition, and profitability assessment. Scope of responsibilities extended to $66M in capital facilities, a $7M annual capital budget, with 368 personnel servicing 317,000 customers.|
|Awarded a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Cincinnati, with Magna Cum Laude Honors in Accounting and Finance. Academic and professional credentials have been enhanced with additional training in management, legal compliance, human relations, and business computer applications.|
|• Established strategic systems to reduce outstanding receivables by 5% while increasing revenues 28%. |
• 90 day past due billings dropped 72% and Days Sales Outstanding dropped 27%.
• Responsible for training, supervising, and management of 4 controllers.
• Re-engineered existing 'processes' to insure quality control and success with internal audit.
• Leadership enabled district to receive the Shareholder Pillar award for successfully turning an unprofitable district, losing $1.6M/year to a gross profit of $900K within 24 months.
• Served as key liaison to coordinate administrative interface following $4M acquisition of a local company.
• Analyzed costs, profit margins, and made recommendations to dramatically increase customer pricing in response to cost increases of 47% resulting in substantial improvements in operating margins.
• Successfully converted all major accounting systems (billing, general ledger, financial reporting, accounts payable, fixed assets, payroll, and inter-company accounting) within a 5 month time frame.
• Set up/implemented a regional accounting center to coordinate all financial activities for a three state area.
• Coordinated process improvements, staff development, and policy implementation to increase ownership and enhance employee competence for cross functional responsibilities.
Central Indiana Division
1981 - Present
Olive & Co. (CPA's), Indianapolis, Indiana
1979 - 1981
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other CFO Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the CFO resume sample.