Construction Manager Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE CONSTRUCTION MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|To creatively merge my values, enthusiasm, and experience to provide professional direction and maintenance as the District Center Manager.|
|• Well organized project manager, prioritizing goals and working under deadlines without sacrificing creativity. |
• Competent in working within a budget, meeting and exceeding expectations.
• Expert technical knowledge important to understanding and interpreting concepts and reporting performance.
• Proficient at compliance with government regulation and codes.
• Skilled in problem solving, communication, and adept in revising current processes for improvement of operations.
• Specialist in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of project.
|• Experienced business owner (12 years), supervising and scheduling up to 13 employees. |
• Successfully bids / negotiates contracts of up to 1/4 million dollars--up to 50 jobs / year.
• Prepares detailed customer proposals including specifications and product information.
• Develops contracts with vendors and suppliers. • Experienced in delegation and subcontracting.
|• Over 20 years professional construction experience. |
• Hosts / attends seminars and trade shows to monitor construction industry trends.
• Steel frameworks, Fiberglass, Roofing, Siding, Plumbing, Electrical, Foundations, Cement, Brick Weatherization, Specialties in Wood Construction.
• Promotes safety, minimizing insurance costs.
• Track record for quality work and project management.
|• Enthusiastically generates funds for business or charity through innovation and perseverance. |
• Skillfully promotes services and / or product line, generating up to $150,000 annually.
• Raised $400,000 in capital to initiate business.
|EQUIPMENT & MACHINES|
|Back Hoe / Cement Mixers / Paint Mixers Hand / Power Tools / Aluminum Break Aerial Lifts / Cranes Excavators / Compactors|
Johnson Bros., Inc.
1996 - Present
|Director of Production and Technology|
1986 - 1996
1981 - 1986
Laborers Local 9636
1977 - 1981
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Construction Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Construction Manager resume sample.