Contracts & Pricing Administrator Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE CONTRACTS & PRICING ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Extensive knowledge in Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) customer needs. |
• Over 9 years CLS experience, government/corporate.
• 5 years cross-functional CLS Business Operations experience.
• 17 years US Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) experience.
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
|Management & Leadership|
|• Assumed increased responsibility with transition, as the sole Contracts & Pricing Administrator for the program, serving as the single point of contact for customer on all contract and business matters. |
• Instrumental in transitioning Business Operations, while assigned as Business Operations Team Leader during an unplanned reorganization of Business Operations organizational structure.
• Successfully cross-trained Business Operations personnel in numerous functional areas, such as invoicing, Integrated Maintenance Program (IMP) cost reporting, ODC/subcontract analysis and management, and accounts receivable control and tracking.
• Wrote "Site Authority Recommendations" white paper for upper management, successfully increasing site authority across most Business Operations functional areas.
|Contracts & Pricing|
|• Managed 13 proposals, negotiating total contract price increase of $274,210, an average profit of 11.71% (high of 13%), and a total profit increase of $30,976. |
• Played vital role in negotiating new work to contract, resulting in contract modification that increased total contract price for all options by $726,340 across three line items.
• Prepared/coordinated three major estimates and subsequent proposals, and three rough order magnitude (ROM) estimates for additional work on the contract worth $8.5 M.
|Budgets & Finance|
|• Took full responsibility for all invoicing, from preparation to Defense Finance Accounting System (DFAS) submission, designing work sheet enabling Administrative Contracting Officer to return invoicing same day. |
• Closed out System line items, capturing over $1.0 M in accounts receivable.
• Identified discrepancy in detachment shipping cost, capturing $5,000 per shipment previously unreported.
• Managed over 40 ODC subcontracts worth over $1.0 M, tracking liquidation and accounts payable actions.
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Kingsville, TX
2000 - Present
|Certified Associate Contracts Manager|
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Kingsville, TX
1998 - 2000
|Contracts & Pricing Administrator|
|Same as present position. Title changed after contract transition.|
US Navy, Kingsville, TX.
1993 - 1998
|Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Responsible for monitoring, administering, and analyzing all elements of contractor performance. Held signature authority for six other contracts over $45 M annually. Reported directly to Officer-In-Charge.|
1992 - 1993
|Division Leading Enlisted Person|
|Responsible for the health, welfare, and military training of 13 work center supervisors and 110 division personnel. Reported directly to Division Officer.|
1990 - 1992
|Responsible for the performance of 40+ technicians and production levels in two electronic work centers. Reported directly to Division Leading Enlisted Person.|
1989 - 1990
|Quality Assurance Inspector|
|Responsible for compliance of 16 naval aviation maintenance programs. Reported directly to Commanding Officer and Quality Assurance Officer.|
1984 - 1989
|Barracks Company Commander|
|Responsible for the health, welfare, and military training of 200 Sailors. Reported directly to Division Officer.|
Texas A&M University
|M.A., English Rhetoric & Composition|
University of Maryland
|B.A., Management/Professional Writing|
|Managing Projects in Organizations, George Washington University (GWU) |
Deming Quality Improvement Seminar, Texas A&M University
Contracting Professional as Business Manager, NCMA
Intermediate Contracting Quality Assurance, DLA
Scheduling and Cost Control, GWU
Subcontract Management, GWU
Accounts Payable, CareerTrak
Leadership Management Effectiveness, US Navy
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Contracts & Pricing Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Contracts & Pricing Administrator resume sample.