Director of Operations Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT / OPERATIONS / HUMAN RESOURCES|
|Professional career reflects over 15 years experience in executive administration, operations management, business analysis, strategic planning, and human resources in a variety of service industries. Possess a demonstrated record of success to increase organizational efficiency and enhance productivity, in union and non-union environments. Leadership has been utilized in small start up, medium sized organizational turn around programs and large corporate expansion. Responsibilities included, but were not limited to policy development, inventory control, shipping, receiving, facility management, sales, communications, budget and P&L. Served a key liaison between workforce and senior management in organization with as many as 40 operating facilities and 5000 personnel.|
|CREDENTIALS AND OBJECTIVE|
|Awarded a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management from the University of Toledo. Academic credentials have been enhanced with additional training and certification as: Registered Business Service Manager, Certified Professional in Human Resources, Member of Human Resource Association of Central Indiana, and Society of Human Resource Management.
Skills and experience support a variety of leadership capacities, such as Chief Operations Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, or Director of Business Development, with responsibilities developing business objectives, leading human resources functionalities, establishing organizational plans, and coordinating corporate financial strategies to ensure success.
|• Held multi-site operational supervision for as many as 40 facilities and 5000 personnel
• Provided 'front line point of contact' for all customer relationships, complaints, and disputes
• Restructured H.R. department to facilitate growth, efforts included development of handbook for hourly and salaried employees, policy and procedure manuals, and training program designed to increase competence, reduce turnover, and enhance ownership of corporate goals and objectives
• Served as key liaison between work force, senior management and outside regulatory agencies on critical business issues, including but not limited to: EEOC, Sexual Harassment, workers compensation, unemployment compensation, union contract compliance and OSHA regulations
• Provided facility management and equipment overhaul responsibilities for a $6M 'reorganization project'
• Sought by senior management to provide leadership, recruitment and staffing expertise for $1M start up
• Designed and updated all Information Systems to increase access to shared information, utilization of accurate (real time) tracking of customer orders/concerns, efforts significantly increased satisfaction scores
Executive Management Service , Inc.
2000 - Present
|Director of Operations Executive|
Executive Management Services, Inc.
1997 - Present
|Director of Human Resources Executive Management Services|
STC Industries, LLC
1995 - 1997
|Manager of Personnel & Operations|
Kellermeyer Building Service, Inc
1992 - 1995
|Director of Corporate Recruiting|
Wyatt Apartments/Searc & Roebuck Co.
1986 - 1992
|Facility Manager/Sales Associates|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Director of Operations Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Director of Operations resume sample.