Director of Organizational Development Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE DIRECTOR OF ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Administrative Management / Operations / Process Engineering Professional career reflects over 20 years of management, training, sales support, organizational development, and change strategies, in the highly competitive and diligently regulated insurance products and services industry. Have a demonstrated record of success to increase enhance internal efficiency and increase ownership of organizational goals and objectives, while generating processes to enhance corporate profitability.
Leadership experience has been enhanced with additional professional development in: Employee Interviewing and Counseling, Culture Gap Workshop, Creating Customer Service Oriented Climates, Effective Meeting Management, Life Office Management I & II (LOMA), Managing for Excellence & Professional Development, and Managing Change Processes.
|• Responsible for all organizational development and human resource functions, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, performance appraisal, and salary adjustments for organization of 1200 employees, operating in a three-state territory. |
• Coordinated performance standards to increase competence and enhance ownership of corporate goals and objectives; efforts led to productivity increase of 106%.
• Establishment of productivity goals lead to 75% reduction in absenteeism and decreased turnover.
• Lead charge to motivate employees toward profitability with "first ever" over claims bonus program.
• Re-engineered claims department workflow processes to eliminate 15 month backlog within 6 weeks and maintained an on-going claims turnaround of 3 days, processing in excess of 30,000 claims per month.
• Skillfully negotiated out of contract network claims with national vendor at a savings of $30K per year.
• Developed strategies to bring backlog division "in house" with an annual savings of $250K.
• Participated in Managed Care Committee, in conjunction with 4 physicians, CFO, and VP of operations, to develop protocols and monitoring programs, lead to budget improvement of 66% per year.
• Sought by corporate management to train first three classes of new employees for large start up operation, resulting in division growth from 6 to 45 personnel in 6 months.
• Established policies and training programs for company with 120 staff conducting sales in 7 states.
• Oversaw conversion toward paperless processing and increased technological processing by 100%.
Bradford Insurance Company, Indianapolis, Indiana
2000 - Present
Indianapolis Health Network, Indianapolis, Indiana
Director of Claims Administration/Manager of Customer Service
1997 - 2000
Mutual Insurance Company, Indianapolis/Denver, Colorado
Claims Supervisor/Director of Training
1992 - 1997
Hartford Life Insurance Company, Indianapolis/Minneapolis, Minnesota
1979 - 1992
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Director of Organizational Development Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Director of Organizational Development resume sample.