Facilities Maintenance Professional Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE FACILITIES MAINTENANCE PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Facilities Manager offering over 20 years progressive experience. Demonstrated ability to easily learn and apply new and enhanced technologies and skills. Reputation for maintaining and improving facilities and equipment at above-standard levels, ensuring smooth and continuous operation. Understand and ensure compliance with all applicable coding and zoning laws, as well as OSHA and EEO regulations and guidelines.|
|• Over 15 years experience in industrial equipment and facility maintenance. |
• Utilize innovation and creativity to enhance functionality and operability, while remaining in compliance with cost controls and organizational directives.
• Extensive background in equipment and facilities maintenance, including electric, gas, HVAC, plumbing, and refrigeration.
• Excellent mechanical and design capability, with ability to disassemble, repair, replace, install, and reassemble parts, and make adjustments to equipment based on vast personal knowledge and manufacturer specifications.
Reed Tavern, Erie, PA
1998 - Present
|Maintained full P&L responsibility for the successful and cost effective operation of small, local business. Directed and monitored the activities of up to 13 employees at any given time. Maintained refrigeration, heating, and food preparation equipment, including freezers, grills, and ranges. |
• Developed and administrated budgets.
• Hired, trained, scheduled, and disciplined employees.
• Managed food, liquor, and non-food inventories, maintaining optimum levels for continuous operations, while incorporating JIT (Just In Time) food management practices to control loss of perishable items and increase bottom line profitability.
Octagon Construction, Erie, PA
1996 - 1998
|Utilized extensive knowledge of building, finishing, flooring, HVAC, plumbing, wiring, gas, water, and electricity to build 3500 square-foot, highly-efficient, underground, single-family dwelling. |
• Employed students enrolled in industrial maintenance programs with Erie Community College to assist with construction and installation processes.
• Due to level of knowledge achieved, 2 students were allowed to test out of coursework and granted college credit for work performed.
• Modified and combined and installed auto-feed coal burner and propane-fired boiler back-up with radiant floor heating system, achieving 83% efficiency.
• System design allows for continuous feed of coal and automatic execution of back-up system during extreme cold.
Doyle Realty, Pittsburgh, PA
1991 - 1996
|Real Estate Manager|
|Supervised property management for 3 apartments, including unit maintenance, rent collection, and bookkeeping processes. |
• Maintained plumbing, electricity, and heating systems.
• Ensured all units were in excellent state of repair at all times, and occupants remained secure.
• Responded to repair requests and inquiries in an expeditious manner.
Purchased, renovated, and managed 3-unit and 6-unit apartment buildings, installing and integrating equipment for tracking and billing of individual gas, electric, and water usage, resulting in increased per unit profit, through decreased utility expenses for occupied units.
• Replaced antique single-pipe steam system that supplied all units with 2-pipe hydronic Paloma-Pack boiler system for each unit.
• Installed over 1 mile of copper piping, while maintaining conformance with all federal, state and local utility codes.
• Repaired and replaced water lines, plumbing fixtures, and electric wiring, as well as performed structural renovations, including tear-out and replacement or repair of walls, floors, and framing.
• Performed conversion from single meter to individually metered units, requiring tenants to pay water, gas, and electric and completed renovations, enhancing aesthetics and livability, and resulting in increased per-unit profitability.
Acme Laundromat, Pittsburgh, PA
1985 - 1991
|Co-Owner/Operator, Laundry Mat|
|Transformed lower portion of 21-room house into lucrative, privately owned, coin-operated laundry facility. |
• Began with 1/3 of ground floor, installing all necessary piping and electrical systems to support industrial washers and dryers.
• Threaded and installed 2" water mains and gas lines, resulting in perfect inspection by water, gas, and insurance companies.
• Unprecedented success of business demanded immediate expansion - first doubling, then tripling facilities.
Doyle Printing, Pittsburgh, PA
1982 - 1985
|• Maintained responsibility for regular maintenance and smooth, efficient operation of Gravure Press, employing knowledge of color printing processes to ensure highest quality production.|
Manning Landscaping, Erie, PA
1979 - 1982
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Facilities Maintenance Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Facilities Maintenance Professional resume sample.