Financial Consultant Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages and disadvantages.
THE FINANCIAL CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|FINANCIAL CONSULTANT with 25 years of experience in Public Accounting. Demonstrated track record of consistently combining financial leadership with sound business practices to position companies for long-term growth and profitability. Reputation as a self-directed professional with excellent problem solving, communication, analytical, and management skills. Computer literate with proficiency in various financial systems and tax software programs.|
International CPA Group, Inc.
1975 - Present
|• Consistently maintain a 90% productivity level (based on billing hours) while providing comprehensive management, financial, and tax planning advice to over 85 corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships with revenue sizes ranging from $20,000 to $20 million. |
• Successful in developing market strategies and new business opportunities for profitable and financially distressed clientele in the construction, retail, and service industries. Ultimately strengthen growth and profitability (while minimizing tax burden) by monitoring financial statements and identifying problem areas.
• Streamline operational systems and processes; initiate the utilization of computer accounting software, such as Quick Books Pro, CCH Pro Tax Software System, BNA Fixed Assets. Implementation resulted in ability to expedite reporting functions, track accounting transactions for trend analysis, and maximize employee productivity and efficiency.
• Ranked #1 in sales production (among team of ten) for 10 consecutive years. Acquired the most accounts last year among the professional staff averaging $2,500 in fees for 12 new accounts. Proven track record of maintaining the lowest turnover ratio in the firm of less than 2% over the last 15 years.
• Continually ensure compliance with existing and newly formed tax laws. Competent in working with Start-Up companies in the public services and retail industries. Assist with proper document filings and implement systems to enhance business development.
• Work closely and effectively with 10 clients on Estate Planning (Family Limited Partnerships) and prepare 70 Federal tax returns (clean and complex) annually. Initiate and develop outstanding work relations with bank officials and management executives.
|B.S. - Business Administration, Accounting |
Boston University, Boston, MA.
Continuing Professional Education CPA Certification - 40 hours annually
|American Institute of CPAs |
Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Financial Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Financial Consultant resume sample.