Healthcare IT Professional Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE HEALTHCARE IT PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Healthcare IT Professional |
|Clinical Information Systems • Implementation • Client Services • Pharmacy Information Systems |
Materials Management Systems • Laboratory Information Systems
|Offering more than 20 years of director-level experience in healthcare and pharmaceutical environments. Highly effective project and program manager with exceptional systems development and implementation, budget development and administration, team building and leadership, and personnel management skills. |
- Multi-tasking individual with wealth of knowledge and background in automated healthcare management systems.
- Direct and facilitate the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, training and support of complex automated data systems in global environments.
- Possess hands-development experience in creation and implementation of user interfaces, as well as software design and modification, from concept through implementation.
- Skilled executive with exceptional communication, and negotiation skills.
- Cost control expert, able to significantly reduce operating expenditures through application of organizational restructuring techniques and change management.
|Career Accomplishments |
- Key member of design team that successfully developed and implemented the Emergisoft legacy system and EmergisoftED, second generation product.
- Coordinated and led user group meetings and physician/nursing advisory groups effectively delivering presentations and technical information to potential users.
- As Consultant for ASCI, managed high-profile, high-revenue accounts such as Michael Reece Hospital, UCI Medical Center, Cedars Medical Center, and Presbyterian Hospital.
- Directed all activities related to review, selection, and implementation of laboratory information system, surgical scheduling system, patient acuity system, and financial system for The Jewish Hospital of St. Louis.
|Qualification Highlights |
- Possess exceptional personnel management skills and have maintained responsibility for directing and monitoring activities for up to 300 employees at a give time.
- Oversee and direct all functions related to new facility construction, including contractor negotiations and supply chain management.
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, and monitor personnel, remaining in compliance with all EEO directives.
- Possess capacity to simultaneously oversee lifecycle management of multiple, large-scale projects.
- Oversee and monitor all aspects of project management related to logistics, purchasing, and contract negotiation, ensuring timely completion, while remaining within scope and budgetary specifications.
- Develop, author, distribute, and implement enhanced process and procedural manuals and literature, standardizing purchasing, procurement, inventory, and logistics operations.
- Evaluate, restructure, revise, and integrate centralized training curriculum for professional development of team members and personnel.
- Possess excellent critical/creative thinking, problem resolution, contract negotiation, budget analysis/development/implementation, and recruiting skills.
- Deal effectively and tactfully with difficult personalities, developing and fostering exceptional interpersonal relationships.
|Professional Experience |
|Health Care Software Designers ||1994 – present |
|Director of Customer Care and Product Design |
|Maintain responsibility for all activities related to design, distribution, implementation, troubleshooting, customer care, and problem resolution for products developed in this division. |
- Effectively manage customization projects for high-profile clients.
- Lead and directed all facets of small and large projects from conception through final implementation and roll-out of systems.
- Facilitate sales, training, and user presentations and meetings, as well as physician/nursing advisory groups, and assist sales staff in presentation development and delivery.
|Consultant ||1988 – 1994 |
|Director of Client Services, XYZ Healthcare System, Inc. ||1986 – 1988 |
|Director of Clinical Systems, City Hospital of Augustine ||1982 – 1986 |
Registered Nurse – Nebraska Methodist School of Nursing
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology – University of Nebraska
|Technical Skills |
Microsoft Products • HEAT • TrackRecord • SourceSafe • IQ Report Writer
(Possess proven administrative and design level proficiency, using the listed programs and tools)
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Healthcare IT Professional Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Healthcare IT Professional resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Healthcare IT Professional resume sample.