Logistic Manager Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE LOGISTIC MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|AREAS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE|
|• Coordinate all aspects of logistical support for such items as munitions, transportation vehicles of all kinds, food service items, medical and dental support, facility maintenance, personnel housing, and inventory control. |
• Negotiate with outside contractors to provide maintenance and occasional bus transport.
• Responsible for allocating resources to meet the needs of all transportation requests. Accountable for providing all requested material and transport equipment when needed.
• Coordinate the successful implementation of transportation requests in relation to vehicles and equipment, food and water, munitions, medical and dental issues, and availability of inventory.
• Manage a section of 127 military and 12 civilian personnel on a daily basis. Coordinate the team to complete all requests accurately and on time.
• Oversee inventory personnel each month to assure accurate accountability of munitions and equipment.
• Responsible for contacting procurement personnel to obtain all items on transportation requests not currently in inventory. Assure the arrival of such materials to meet deadlines.
• Identify and medically qualify all food service personnel prior to deployment.
• Work closely with other logistical sections to coordinate efforts and meet existing and future material needs.
• Coordinate the dental and medical care of personnel with contracted outside service providers. Assure that all personnel are current in meeting appointments and track progress on light and limited duty personnel.
• Oversee outside contractor maintenance work on grounds and buildings.
United States Marine Corps
1980 - 2003
|• Marine Corps Occupational Safety and Health Programs (OSH). |
• Hazardous Materials and Waste Management.
• Operational Risk Management.
• Mishap Investigation and Prevention
• Ground Safety for Marines.
VIRGINIA BAPTIST COLLEGE, Fredericksburg, VA
|Bachelor of Science, Pastoral Administration|
|Graduating in June of 2004|
|Proficient with Microsoft Word, Windows 98/2000, use of the Internet and email.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Logistic Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Logistic Manager resume sample.