Machinist Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MACHINIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Position utilizing extensive training and experience in machine installation, set up, programming, operation, and repair, as well as a solid background in staff training and supervision.|
|• Maintained high-tech mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic production machinery on the manufacturing floor. |
• Participated on estimating team, with responsibility for determining mold and machine efficiency.
• Worked with a variety of machines, including injection molding machines, three-dimensional mills, horizontal boring mills, grinders (external, internal, and surface), lathes, and CNC machining centers.
• Supervised staff of automotive technicians and machinists, assigned work, arranged personnel and work schedules, and provided expertise and assistance.
• Trained machinist apprentices and functioned as lead machinist on third shift.
• Performed machine failure analysis and redesigned "problem" molds to improve efficiency and reliability.
• Contributed to new-build mold projects for three-dimensional components with extensive contouring.
• Interacted extensively with manufacturing and production engineers on design and production modifications.
• Repaired and maintained machine shop and production equipment, such as laser welders and fusion welders.
• Inspected injected and molded machined parts and determined changes.
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
Spokane University, Spokane, Washington
|Specialized training in: |
80-Hour Unigraphics Fundamentals, 2000
Unigraphics V13-V15 Cam Transition, 1999
Introduction to Windows, 1996
Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
|A.A.S., Electrical Technology|
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
|Certified in Engine Repair, 1986|
Washington State Apprenticeship in Machine Repair
|Certified Journeyman Machine Repair-Machinist|
Specialized Tools, Inc., Spokane, Washington
1993 - Present
|Machinist - Specialty Tool Room|
1989 - 1993
Seattle Automotive, Seattle, Washington
1986 - 1989
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Machinist Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Machinist resume sample.