Management Executive Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ||FINANCIAL ANALYSIS ||ENGINEERING ADMINISTRATION |
|CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION ||PROJECT MANAGEMENT ||INVESTMENT BANKING |
|MECHANICAL ENGINEER ||CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER ||PROJECT ENGINEER |
| ||ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY || |
Goal-oriented, management professional with 20+ years diversified and extensive experience seeking position in any field of qualification. Possess excellent management skills, including personnel, operations, program and project, as well as financial and investment. Apply excellent critical thinking and problem resolutions skills to all projects undertaken. Understand the intricacies of operations and departmental management ranging from commercial financing and investment banking to a 200-person engineering division of a world-class organization. Employ highest levels of customer service and quality controls in daily management practices, to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business.
|PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS |
- Spearheaded and developed successful commercial and small business consulting organization responsible for placing over $250 million in small business loans and writing over 125 business plans.
- Managed entire life cycle of Satellite Communication Systems, from contract design through installation, testing, and client acceptance of system.
- Successfully designed, developed and implemented cost, scheduling, and control systems for manufacturing and engineering activities of F-14 program for world-class aerospace organization.
- Served as engineering consultant for client projects ranging from utilities to transportation.
- Acted as project engineer for Title 1 and 2 activities of selected mechanical and electrical systems on $800 million prototype for the DOE, and completed project within time frame and budgetary guidelines.
|QUALIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS |
|Operations Management |
- Created, managed successful start-up of successful specialized commercial financing organization and evolved it to include day trading management of client and personal funds; successfully avoided all exposure to bear market.
- Utilize management skills for the development and negotiation of contracts, cost controls, monitoring of contractual payments, contract accounting procedures, budgets, cost variance reporting, critical analysis and problem resolution.
|Program and Project Management |
- Design, develop and implement cost capital budgets, engineering business plans, MIS and scheduling systems, materials and resource plans financial progress reports, manpower and material resource reports.
- Administer the activities of up to 50 engineering personnel; employ proactive management style ensuring operational proficiency and timely completion of assigned projects within or under timeframe and budget.
- Utilize extensive knowledge and experience in mechanical, construction and project engineering to design, install, test and complete projects for clients, ranging from mechanical design through client acceptance.
|WORK EXPERIENCE |
President – Finance Management Corporation
Senior Contracts Administrator – Anytown Communications Company
Engineering Administration – ABC Aerospace Corporation
Manager of Engineering Administration – XYZ Group
Principal Engineer – Martin Services, Inc.
Project Engineer – NYC Engineering
Pursued MBA in Finance, Dowling College
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy, University of New York Stony Brook
Technical Degree in Architectural Technology, Brooklyn Technical High School
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Management Executive Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Management Executive resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Management Executive resume sample.