Mobile Equipment Mechanic Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MOBILE EQUIPMENT MECHANIC RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
FirstName LastNameStreet Address
City, ST ZipCode
|Professional with 21 years union and non-union experience, with over 10 years as an Equipment Mobile Mechanic.|
|- Strong time management techniques, capable decision-maker.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and operational problems.
- Reputation for dependability, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to produce in a demanding work schedule.
- Work well with others.
|HANDS-ON AND TECHNICAL
• Operated / repaired various types of excavating, demolition and construction equipment: scrapers/spreads, backhoes, loaders, bulldozers, compactors, road graders, haul trucks, forklifts, lattice friction crane, boom welding, and over-the-road trucks. Brands: Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, John Deere and more.
• Owned and operated a 1987 Ford LN8000 Service Truck, with a15,000-lb crane, 500-amp welder, 45-CRM air compressor, water and oil capacities, and all hand tools required.
• Performed all repairs -- light field maintenance / repairs to major field and/or shop overhauls.
• Skilled at performing welding fabrication and repairs - stick or MIG.
• Subcontracted welding and fabricating, and equipment maintenance/repair for a number of construction businesses throughout Minnesota.
• Mobile mechanic on large housing site development and water reclamation projects throughout southern California during the housing boom of the 80s.
• Worked on Housing and Highway projects in the Minnesota Metro area.
• In-house shop mechanic for DH Blattner, a global excavation and mining corporation.
MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION
Zane Company, St. Paul, MN
1998 - Present
|Subcontractor Mobile / Equipment Mechanic|
Union of Operating Engineers, Anytown, MN
1991 - 1998
|Mobile Equipment Mechanic|
Doyle and Associates, St. Paul, MN
1990 - 1991
Union of Operating Engineers, California
1985 - 1990
|Master Mechanic / Mobile Crew Mechanic|
U.S Naval Base, Guam
|Equipment Repair Shop Foreman|
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
|• Graduate, Heavy Equipment Mechanic Engineer School, U.S. Marine Corps.
• Ongoing dealer training regarding changing maintenance requirements and product knowledge.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Mobile Equipment Mechanic Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Mobile Equipment Mechanic resume sample.