Network Assistant Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE NETWORK ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|NETWORK ACCESS & SECURITY|
|~ Growth Company Focus - Industry Open ~
Network security interest with strong training in Local and Wide Area Network troubleshooting. Wide range of successful project accomplishments and related project successes.
|• Experienced - Strong academic training and experience securing, troubleshooting and supporting networks.
• Proficient - Full range of network development processes including planning, installation, monitoring, and optimization of IP and IPX based networks; training focus has been on network security projects and construction business that has direct application to building and maintaining networks.
• Capable- Resolved diverse technical issues, coordinating team installs, upgrades, and network troubleshooting.
• Tactful - Noted for turning around problems in highly time sensitive environments.
• Reliable - A talented performer in complex problem resolution. Deliver timely and accurate solutions to network and technical problems with little or no supervision.
• Expert Communicator - Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. Able to clearly and concisely convey complex technical information to senior management. Able to direct others to design projects, evaluate various processes and implement solutions.
• Team Player - Work under a variety of supervisors and lead team members to successful project completions.
|BASIC TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING IN:|
|Hardware - Experienced in the installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco 2500, 2600, 3600, 4000, 4500, 4700, 7200 routers, Cisco 1900, 2900, 3000, 5000, 5500, 6500, 8540 switches/hubs.
Software - Cisco IOS 10.x-12.1, Windows NT Server & Workstation 3.5/4.0, Windows 2000, HP open View Network Node Manager, Checkpoint Firewall-1 2000, Remedy, HP-UX, SCO Unix
Network Protocols - TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, SMTP, SNMP, and HSRP
Routing Protocols - BGP, EIGRP, IGRP, OSPF, RIP, Static routing and Route Redistribution
LAN Technologies - Ethernet, Fast/Gigabit Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI
WAN Technologies - T1/T3, and E1 services, Frame-Relay, HDLC, PPP, ISDN PRI/BRI, DSL, x.25, ATM, DBU
Security Technologies - NAT, IP Sec, Cisco Router Based Encryption
A+ Certification - Pending
|Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
|EDUCATION & TRAINING|
NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY, Raleigh, NC
DELIAS CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, Chapel Hill, NC
2000 - Present
|• Pursued part-time work throughout college and paid for 100% of college expenses through summer full-time and part- time work. Completed complex, custom detailing work including: mantles, stairs, layout and design of closets.
• Proactively managed and ensured complete customer satisfaction for all custom work.
• Developed complete Cisco LAN/WAN network for the company in 2000.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Network Assistant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Network Assistant resume sample.