New Home Real Estate Agent Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE NEW HOME REAL ESTATE AGENT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Innovative, imaginative, energetic, and self-driven professional who has earned a reputation as a taskmaster |
- Seeking a new homes sales position with a leading homebuilder in the Houston marketplace.
- Earned a Real Estate Sales Agent License, inactive status, in February 2003.
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE |
- Developing needs assessments
- Creating strategic plans to obtain goals
- Utilizing time management techniques
- Garnering community support
- Developing and managing relationships
- Arbitrating and resolving problems
- Maximizing tasks
- Developing strategies to improve productivity
- Conducting interactive presentations
- Measuring and reporting activities
- Interviewing skills
- Writing articles and correspondence
- Planning and organizing activities
- Providing leadership and guidance
- Creating incentives to promote and reinforce opportunities
- Thinking “Outside the Box”
|CURRENT ACTIVITIES FOR NEW HOME SALES |
- Currently developing a list of contacts within real estate, mortgage, and title companies, as well as banks through a relationship with a senior title examiner.
- Garnering informative and clever ideas to attract and hold the attention of industry contacts to be included in a monthly or bi-monthly newsletter.
- Visiting and observing account representatives at model homes to enhance sales abilities.
- Attending functions to gain networking experience.
- Familiar with mortgage terms and determining home buyer affordability through real estate education.
- Transformed the weakest link in The Irving News, the Lifestyles Section, into one of its strongest assets and earned award as Third Best Among Entertainment/Lifestyle Sections in 125 newspapers throughout the U.S. and Canada by Suburban Newspapers of America.
- Selected to judge between 20 and 30 entries, and choose the top three placements within the Arizona Press Club Statewide Editorial Contest, after earning the Suburban Newspapers Award.
- Contributed to The Irving News attainment as one of three finalists for Best Non-Daily Newspapers in the Katie Awards.
- Sold management on acceptance, importance, and relevance of proposed articles.
- Investigated leads and story ideas, writing copy for news and feature articles.
- Served as an editor, designing layout, editing freelance copy, and compiling community calendar.
- Nominated for Teacher of the Year in 2001 and 2002 based on programs initiated and their success.
- Improved TAAS scores, achieving across the board success with all students passing.
- Created and implemented a loop program, teaching the same students for both 5th and 6th grades, an incentive and awards program, and student buddy system.
- Developed teacher partnership system that is being implemented in other classrooms because it improved communication between English and non-English speaking students and increased learning abilities.
- Conducted presentations before National, Texas, and Greater Houston Area Conferences in 2001 and 2002.
- Published in two journals.
- Recognized with Exceeds Expectations for all categories within annual performance reviews in past four years.
|EMPLOYMENT HISTORY |
|Language Arts/Social Studies Teacher and Literacy Team Member – Alief I.S.D. - Houston, Texas (1999 to Present) |
|Lifestyles Editor – The Irving News (1998 to 1999) |
|Staff Writer – The Examiner (1997 to 1998) |
|Writer Intern – Insite Magazine - Bryan, Texas (1996 to 1997) |
|TRAINING AND EDUCATION |
|Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Successful People |
|Champions Real Estate School |
|Master of Education in Reading and Language Arts – University of Houston (2001) |
|Bachelor of Arts in Journalism – Texas A&M University (1996) |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other New Home Real Estate Agent Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your New Home Real Estate Agent resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the New Home Real Estate Agent resume sample.