Personnel Manager Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PERSONNEL MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Human Resource/Personnel Manager with over 15 years experience in compensation design, benefits administration, recruitment, training, and knowledge of all federal and state employment laws. Key areas of experience include:
|HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION|
|• Reduced employee turnover from 80% to 1%, maintaining a 1% turnover for the past two years. |
• Assessed 5-10 applicants daily, for potential employment, matching them to employers' criteria for interpersonal skills, technical expertise, and learning potential.
• Updated departmental policies and procedures to comply with current employment laws. Created, designed, implemented, and updated all manuals for entire corporation.
• Handled 20-67 advertisement telephone calls daily, analyzed and correlated employee verification, conducted interviews, requested credit bureau reports, oversaw drug screening, and scheduled training.
|TRAINING & STAFF DEVELOPMENT|
|• Provided monthly employee awareness seminars on topics such as current procedures, benefits, and policies. |
• Conducted corporate training needs assessments. Planned, and delivered employee development programs.
• Trained, supervised, and evaluated staff, enabling them to improve skills and achieve work objectives.
• Mediated to identify and resolve conflicts between staff members, clarifying work relationships and alleviating communication problems.
|• Initiated partnering with management to coordinate and develop internal communications and promote organizational, personnel and employee developmental programs. |
• Supervised and coordinated major projects of benefits, wage increases, and employee relations programs.
• Designed highly successful and innovative Human Resource plan -- assessed needs, developed guidelines, and updated to maintain proficiency and analyzed the program design to anticipate and minimize problem areas.
Maxwell Management, New York, NY
1995 - Present
|Human Resources Manager|
FJK Corporation, Seattle, WA
1989 - 1995
|Human Relations Manager|
Octagon, Inc., Seattle, WA
1980 - 1989
|Assistant Personnel Director/Branch Manager|
Sonoma State University
|Masters, Education |
Multi-Subject Teaching Credential
Sonoma State University
B.A., Environmental Management/Business
|Hiring & Firing within the Law, Effective & Legal Hiring, Family Medical Leave Act, Americans With Disabilities Act, Time Management, Personnel Relations, Human Resource Planning, Wage & Salary Administration. Computer knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Research.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Personnel Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Personnel Manager resume sample.