Primary Intermediate Teacher Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PRIMARY INTERMEDIATE TEACHER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT / ADMINISTRATION / LEADERSHIP
|Professional career reflects over 15 years of education, training, administration, and program management in the highly visible and uniquely challenging environment of Special Education. Demonstrated record of success customizing learning programs for students in all grades and performance levels. Have built positive working relationships with support staff, administrators, parents, paraprofessionals and students. These skills and experiences provide the foundation for service to West Central Joint Services as Program Coordinator.|
|• Sought by Special Education Director to serve on team to create standards, protocols, and framework for assessing ED teachers and programs |
• Administrated program needs for students and coordinated the interactions of support professionals, including but not limited to: Program Directors, Building Administrators, School Psychologists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech/Language Pathologists, Autism Consultants, Orthopedic, Visual, Hearing and other health impaired service coordinators
• Effective facilitator of case conferences, that fosters a productive partnership between parents and school personnel, and insures that the individual needs of each student are met
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to speak on a broad range of topics; reflecting depth and understanding of the resources and programs available to the special needs community
• Designed preschool program, with overall responsibility for recruiting, training, curriculum development and the establishment of 'hands on' learning centers
• Created 'behavior system' for North Wayne ED Classrooms, that was used as a 'footprint' for other programs and buildings through out the district
• Possess a solid working knowledge of the state and federal requirements that enable students to participate in programs and services for special needs
• Experienced with the implementation and evaluation of a wide range of assistive technology, programs have included but are not limited to Boardmaker, PECS, Writing With Symbols, Kurzweil, and Alpha Smart
• Customized curriculum for LD, ED, and MiMH students and coordinated performance standards against Individual Education Plans
• Thoroughly communicate the change plans and service modifications following IEP Conferences, to insure timely implementation of new and effective educational strategies
• Established thorough working knowledge and practical understanding of various academic assessment tools
• Functioned as department and building mentor to supervise new teachers and student teachers, helping them to increase competence and adapt quickly to school policies and procedures
• Participated in two building wide "Climate Audits"; as a staff member providing input and feedback to the review committee, and as an audit team member interviewing staff to develop a written review of results for school administration
|Currently in pursuit of a Master of Science degree in Education Administration, as part of the EPPSP (Experiential Program for Preparing School Principals) at Butler University |
Awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Special Education from Indiana University. Certified in Mildly Mentally Handicapped, Seriously Emotionally Handicapped, and Learning Disabled.
|Formal academic training and personal experience has been enhanced with additional training from: |
• The Lindamood-Bell Institute. Course of study included Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing Program, Visualizing & Verbalizing for Language Comprehension & Thinking, Seeing Stars - Symbol Imagery for Phonemic Awareness, Sight Words & Spelling, On Cloud Nine Math - Visualizing and Verbalizing for Math, and Drawing with Language. Certified LAC Test Administrator: Lindamood Auditory Conceptualization Test.
• ADOS - Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, University of Michigan (2003)
• Differentiating Curriculum - Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis
• Mutli-Cultural Education, Cooperative Learning, Applied Behavior Analysis, and Effective Goal Writing - Wayne Township Schools.
North Wayne Elementary School
1999 - Present
1998 - Present
The Domestic Connection Preschool
1995 - 1999
Ben Davis Junior High
1993 - 1995
Hamilton City Schools
1990 - 1991
Fairfield City Schools
Severely Emotionally Handicapped (Alternative School)
1987 - 1989
Losantiville/Seven Hills Group Homes
1986 - 1987
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Primary Intermediate Teacher Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Primary Intermediate Teacher resume sample.