Property Manager Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE PROPERTY MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Position utilizing solid background in property management, construction, and building inspection.|
|• Inspect building sites to ensure construction meets building codes and work area adheres to OSHA safety regulations. |
• Interact extensively and maintain ongoing contact with home and business owners, as well as subcontractors.
• Manage all general maintenance, repair work, refurbishment, and upkeep, including plumbing, electrical, roofing, drywall, grounds keeping, concrete, masonry, flooring, painting, and finish work.
• Oversee human resources functions, including interviewing, hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating personnel.
• Schedule employees and assign work to meet deadlines.
• Prepare estimates and bids for construction and maintenance work.
• Supervise activities of work crews engaged in masonry work, general construction, building and grounds maintenance, and heavy equipment operation.
• Utilize financial skills in preparing budgets and bids.
• Conduct tests and inspections, read blueprints, and work to architects' specifications.
• Order supplies and materials and maintain inventory control.
Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
|A.A.S., Construction Technologies|
Sage Junior College, Albany, New York
|Residential Wiring and Air Conditioning|
|Albany County College - Construction Safety and OSHA Regulations and Rules |
State of New York - Building Contractor's License
Romanov Properties, Spokane, Washington
1998 - Present
Self-Employed Landlord, Spokane, Washington
1995 - 1998
Self-Employed Contractor, Albany, New York
1987 - 1995
|Residential / Commercial Mason|
Maxwell Management Group, Albany, New York
1983 - 1987
|Assistant Building Maintenance Foreman|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Property Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Property Manager resume sample.