Secretary Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages and disadvantages.
THE SECRETARY RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|• Over six years work experience in clerical and billing duties |
• Type 60 WPM / Proficient in data entry, filing
• Promote services through professional marketing calls / assign leads to sales department
• Efficiently maintain collection accounts
• Skillfully compile complete reports for accounting / services / claims
• Accurately post all debits / credits to customer accounts
• Accustomed to cashiering responsibilities
• Cordially handle multiple-line phone traffic / appointments
• Efficiently complete reports / insurance forms for social service agency
• Maintain and order inventory when needed
• Computer Knowledge: Install specialized software
• Experienced in: WordPerfect, Windows, Peach Tree
Prudential, Hermitage, PA
Matterhorn Company, Elyria, OH
Community Counseling Center, Hermitage, PA
|Medical Records Secretary|
Word Processing Technician
The Cookery, Hermitage, PA
Sensible Solutions, Sharon, PA
INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS WORKSHOP
CAREER ADVANCEMENT COURSE
|Dependable / Organized / Hard-Worker / Quick Learner|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Secretary Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Secretary resume sample.