Travel Customer Service Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE TRAVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Customer Relation/Marketing professional with management experience and medical/financial background. Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
• Accomplished facilitator; able to coordinate multiple/complex projects simultaneously. Enjoy challenges; comfortable in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
• Skilled at problem mediation and resolution while successfully upholding company objectives.
• Highly adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, and environments. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Positive and enthusiastic; highly motivated with excellent leadership techniques, and professional attention to detail supplemented by the ability to influence and motivate others.
• Easily establish rapport with diverse individuals; with innate ability to gain client confidence and trust.
• Task-oriented and precise, with high performance standards. Always willing to "go the extra mile" to assure superior customer relations.
• Saved company $10,000+ due to booking errors. Resolved problem by diplomatic negotiations with vendor.
• Awarded two MVP Awards; only individual in the company to achieve this.
• Opened own agency and with loyal following and backing, was able to bring the business into the black immediately.
|CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS |
• Provided international/domestic travel and related services to individuals, groups, families, and businesses, building client base through referrals from satisfied customers.
• Conducted firsthand comparative evaluations of worldwide travel markets and services; gained valuable experience in making accurate and sound recommendations based on clients' needs.
• Resolved client problems and special requests with goal of providing 110% client satisfaction. Based on excellent customer relations, gained valuable repeat and referral business.
• Interacted with individuals from clerks to top management; maintained professional rapport.
SALES and MARKETING:
• Created/implemented sales and marketing strategies, established extensive client base which contributed to significant sales growth, personally booked between $5,000 to $15,000 worth of business per week.
• Developed highly profitable and high-growth marketing strategies, established focus on customer service and support.
• Successfully established name recognition and generated sales/marketing techniques designed to achieve and increase sales performance.
• Worked closely with various hospitality-industry professionals to secure the best price for client and increase company's visibility in an extremely competitive business environment.
• Analyzed market and re-focused business environment in response to market changes.
• Dealt with all aspects of establishing and successfully operating a small business; prepared and managed budgets, maintained accounts receivables/payables, personnel hiring and training, sales and marketing, and public relations.
• Accountable for new product development, personnel administration, and marketing services; structured and formalized internal functions; developed and implemented office operations, policies, and procedures.
• Negotiated agreements with suppliers and vendors that resulted in significant benefits to the business.
• Maintained compliance with all company and governmental policies and procedures.
|PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE |
Bradford Resorts, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Vacation Planning Support Specialist
1999 - Present
Reed Corporate Consulting Group, Miami, FL
1998 - 1999
Maxwell Travel, Daytona Beach, FL
1997 - 1998
Helix Travel, Orlando, FL
1990 - 1997
Geo Travel, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1982 - 1990
Doyle Travel, Miami
1979 - 1982
Goldman Travel, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1978 - 1979
International Travel School, Orlando, FL
Pan Am Destination, Tampa, FL
Bradford Business School, Cleveland, OH
|Various continuing education courses |
|Member, Order of the Eastern Star (35 years) |
Independent caregiver for the elderly
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Travel Customer Service Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Travel Customer Service resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Travel Customer Service resume sample.