Worldwide Procurement Director Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE WORLDWIDE PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Position as a Global Director of Business Development, Vice President of Manufacturing, or Senior Supply Chain Strategist where management skills and experience can contribute to achieve company goals.|
|Professional career reflects 20 years experience in international leadership, business planning, operational design, supply chain management, purchasing, materials management, quality implementation and consumer service. Met increasing demands of market place to strategize business expansion objectives for a $7.6B global organization, with 25 operating facilities worldwide.|
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
|Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|Academic credentials enhanced with professional training as: Certified Manufacturing Engineer, Certified Project Manager, Covey Executive Leadership Course, and 6-Sigma Executive Training.|
|• Held purchasing responsibilities of $500M MRO commodity requirements and $300M in capital equipment.
• MRO supply contracts served 3 large divisions and extended to 31 global manufacturing sites.
• Identified $10M in annual cost saving and created long range processes to sustain that savings.
• Coordinated a $2.2M capital asset "rebuilding-retooling program" for 16 major projects over a 12 month period, saving the organization millions of dollars for "new/replacement equipment."
• Developed a multi-phase outsourcing strategy that reduced floor space by 20%, diminished capital expenditures by 25%, reduced inventory by 10%, and cut annual production costs by 10%.
• Designed and implemented a $100M supply contract that reduced materials costs by 11% in 25 global sites.
• Spearheaded new product launch requiring $100M in capital equipment and $5M in annual operating cost.
• Led new product division to goal acquisition, 3% under capital budget and 5% under projected expense plan, while eliminating staff turnover for duration of the project.
• Established interface of all departments to reduce costs with Six Sigma Black/Green belt initiatives.
• Designed new manufacturing technique based on European patent technology that reduced capital cost 22%, increased thru-put 40%, improved scrap material by 6%, and eliminated 38% production costs.
Maxwell Incorporated, Columbus, Indiana
2001 - Present
|Senior Director of Strategic Programs|
Industrial Engine Company, Columbus, Indiana
1979 - 2001
|Director of Purchasing and Worldwide Procurement Director|
|Directed all purchasing operations including worldwide procurement. Supervised manufacturing engineering and product assembly line operations. Managed technical development for new products. Maintained technical engineering facilities, and performed manufacturing engineering duties.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Worldwide Procurement Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Worldwide Procurement Director resume sample.